Changed color contrast to lighten image to fit on slide better.
Changed frame contrast to lighten image to fit on slide better.
Text overly done in PowerPoint and changed color contrast to lighten image to fit on slide better.
Changed frame and color contrast to lighten image to fit on slide better.
1. Graphics-Layout Media ProjectEME6507By: Muneer Alkhaldi
2. •Why have ipads?•iPads and Literacy•Effect on Fluency•Quickvoice app•iPads and Communication•Closing•References
3. •Portable device•Keeps students engaged•Collaborative learning•ResponsibilityNextHomeiPad rulesCollaborative students learning
4. •Experience to new vocabulary•Increase in learning about new and complex topicsNextHomeBackEffects on literacy
5. •Build speed and accuracy•Student engagement•Self evaluating toolNextHomeBack
6. •Easy to use•Self evaluating tool•Aids in fluencyNextBack HomeSelf evaluating toolEasy to use
7. •School visit: Switzerland•Purpose of iPads: to use as video cameras, audio recorders,and multimedia notebooks of individual students’ creations•1st graders observation•Implications for using iPads in US classrooms?HomeBackCommunication
8. For more information on how iPads canbe implented in classrooms, contact meat MuneerAlkhaldi.HomeBack
9. End ShowBelmore South Public School - Using ipads in reading to explore multimodal texts!.(n.d.). Belmore South Public School - . Retrieved June 3, 2013, fromckets.ohttp://belmoresouthpublicschool.edublogs.org/2012/05/25/using-ipads-in-reading-to-explore-multimodal-texts/Children and Digital Media. (n.d.). Reading Rockets. Retrieved June 1, 2013, from www.readingrorg/article/57275/Guernsey, L. (2013, April 15). IPads in the classroom: The right way to use them, demonstrated by a Swiss school. - SlateMagazine. Politics, Business, Technology, and the Arts - Slate Magazine. Retrieved June 2, 2013, fromhttp://www.slate.com/articles/technology/future_tense/2013/04/ipads_in_the_classroom_the_right_way_to_use_them_demonstrated_by_a_swiss.htmHarmony iPads. (n.d.). Harmony iPads. Retrieved June 3, 2013, from http://harmonyipads.edublogs.org/ICT For Educators: Computers in the classroom: From a computer lab model to an integration model. (n.d.). ICT For Educators.Retrieved June 3, 2013, from http://ictforeducators.com/2011/09/computers-in-classroom-from-computer.html#!/2011/09/computers-in-classroom-from-computer.html
10. End ShowMoffett, L. (2012, December 21). Why Use iPads in Your Classroom?. Classroom Furniture | NOVA. Retrieved June 2, 2013, fromhttp://www.novadesk.com/blog/bid/56766/Why-Use-iPads-in-Your-ClassroomTeachers Pet - Our iPad Rules Poster - FREE Classroom Display Resource - EYFS, KS1, KS2, apple, computer, safety, ICT, IT,ipad, tablet. (n.d.). Teachers Pet - FREE Classroom Display Resources for Early Years (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and KeyStage 2 (KS2). Retrieved June 3, 2013, from http://displays.tpet.co.uk/?resource=1179#/ViewResource/id1179Technology Tailgate: QuickVoice App- Fluency. (n.d.). Technology Tailgate. Retrieved June 2, 2013, fromhttp://www.technologytailgate.com/2012/11/quickvoice-app-fluency.htmliPad creative from: http://www.ipadcreative.com/storage/ipad-mini-creative-apple.jpeg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1351510970708