Throw out best practices, double email conversion (15 minute version)
by A. Litsa, UX Designer at Bazaarvoice on Jul 25, 2013
- 181 views
Watch on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdFDAjieEpw ...
Watch on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdFDAjieEpw
We figured out how to increase email-campaign conversion by 146%!
Last summer my team studied post-transaction email with the goal to influence more shoppers to review recent purchases. After much trial and error and one major pivot, we learned something key to conversion: email is a mobile thing.
This eureka moment motivated the team to explore the relationship between smartphones, email campaigns, and website traffic. In this session you will
• Get compelling statistical evidence of the strong relationship between email and mobile
• Hear the story of our trial and error, and what lead to a major pivot in the study
• Learn why and how you can double email campaign conversion too
• Discover the potential impact of mobile device usage in a least two other major marketing channels
• Find out what critical oversight web-analysts make when measuring mobile traffic
Enjoy! And please tweet feedback to @a_litsa
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views