Create a movement on campus by using available opportunities. Use the media department on
each campus to create a class project on getting personal with students by creating intriguing
video interviews. The end projects can then be showcased on speci c Facebook and Vimeo
social media networks that are dedicated to understanding of the social and environmental
bene ts of Rainforest Alliance certi cation.
• Videos must be less than 1 minute to keep the attention span of students
• Videos must use a personality so the video speaks with the students NOT AT the students
• Spontaneous interviews (not set up with perfect lighting but on the streets)
• Create Facebook, Vimeo Etc. pages dedicated to the promotion of the project
• Get contacts for students interviewed so they can tweet and facebook the links when it is done
• Create an event during school hours that may show the videos and have product on campus to touch and feel
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.