Rally Software – Pre-Conference Questionnaire
(Please fill out and return before our meeting)
1. How would you characterize your adoption of Agile methodologies to date:
exploring, piloting, expanding or mature? Piloting/expanding.
2. How large is the development team you represent? The company/division as a whole?
How many teams do you currently have? 5 teams.
How are your teams organized? Each with 4 developers and 1 tester.
How many people per team?
3. Do you have distributed development teams? Yes.
4. Can you describe what a release and iteration looks like for you today? Do you have a
specific release cycle and/or iteration length? Iteration is 2 week long and multiple
iterations lead into a release.
5. What are the specific challenges and key objectives for your Agile Based teams?
Scrum master located in US and scrum teams are off-shore.
6. How do you estimate your development time/hours? (Man hours, Man Days,
Average Developer Days, Points etc.) Story points.
7. Describe your current project planning/scoping process.
8. Are you a single project or multi project team? A team works on one project.
9. What tools do you use for the following:
project management: MS Project
source control tool SVN
test cases: Wiki
customer relationship management:
10. Can you explain what is driving you to investigate Agile Tooling/Training solutions?
Is there an executive sponsored initiative to have agile methodologies
What is the / is there a timeframe to have this in place? We have been using
Agile since July of last year.
Is there an approved budget for tooling?
11. What tools are you evaluating?
12. How did you hear about Rally? Internet
13. Do you write stories to describe the system’s behavior? Yes
14. What do you want to make sure is covered during the presentation?
15. Who will be attending and what are their roles? Executive management of the