1. Dr. Phils Test(Dr. Phil scored 55 he did this test on Oprah -- she got a 38.)
2.  Answers are for who you are now...... not who you were in the past. Have pen or pencil and paper ready. This is a real test given by the Human Relations Dept. at many of the major corporations today. It helps them get better insight concerning their employees and prospective employees.
3.  Its only 10 simple questions, so...... grab a pencil and paper, keep track of your letter answers.
4. Number your paper 1 to 10 first.
5.  1. When do you feel at your best? a) in the morning b) during the afternoon and early evening c) late at night
6.  2. You usually walk..... a) fairly fast, with long steps b) fairly fast, with little steps c) less fast head up, looking the world in the face d) less fast, head down e) very slowly
7.  3. When talking to people, you... a) stand with your arms folded b ) have your hands clasped c) have one or both your hands on your hips or in pockets d) touch or push the person to whom you are talking e) play with your ear, touch your chin or smooth your hair
8.  4. When relaxing, you sit with... a) your knees bent with your legs neatly side by side b) your legs crossed c) your legs stretched out or straight d) one leg curled under you
9.  5. When something really amuses you, you react with... a) a big appreciated laugh b) a laugh, but not a loud one c) a quiet chuckle d) a sheepish smile
10.  6. When you go to a party or social gathering, you... a) make a loud entrance so everyone notices you b) make a quiet entrance, looking around for someone you know c) make the quietest entrance, trying to stay unnoticed
11.  7. When youre working or concentrating very hard, and youre interrupted, you... a) welcome the break b) feel extremely irritated c) vary between these two extremes
12.  8. Which of the following colors do you like most? a) Red or orange b) black c) yellow or light blue d) green e) dark blue or purple f) white g) brown or gray
13.  9. When you are in bed at night, in those last few moments before going to sleep, you lie... a) stretched out on your back b) stretched out face down on your stomach c) on your side, slightly curled d) with your head on one arm e) with your head under the covers
14.  10. You often dream that you are... a) falling b) fighting or struggling c) searching for something or somebody d) flying or floating e) you usually have dreamless sleep f) your dreams are always pleasant
17. OVER 60 POINTS:Others see you as someone they should"handle with care." Youre seen asvain, self-centered and one who isextremely domineering. Others mayadmire you, wishing they could be morelike you, but dont always trust you,hesitating to become too deeply involvedwith you.
18. 51 TO 60 POINTS:Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile,rather impulsive personality; a natural leader,one whos quick to make decisions, though notalways the right ones. They see you as bold andadventuresome, someone who will try anythingonce; someone who takes chances and enjoysan adventure. They enjoy being in yourcompany because of the excitement you radiate.
19. 41 TO 50 POINTS:Others see you as fresh, lively, charming,amusing, practical and alwaysinteresting; someone whos constantly in thecenter of attention, but sufficiently well-balancednot to let it go to their head. They also seeyou as kind, considerate, and understanding;someone wholl always cheer themup and help them out.
20. 31 TO 40 POINTS :Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful andpractical. They see you as clever, gifted, ortalented, but modest. Not a person who makesfriends too quickly or easily, but someone whosextremely loyal to friends youdo make and who expect the same loyalty inreturn. Those who really get to know you realizeit takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends,but equally that it takes you a long time to getover it if that trust is ever broken.
21. 21 TO 30 POINTS :Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy.They see you as very cautious, extremelycareful, a slow and steady plodder. It wouldreally surprise them if you ever did somethingimpulsively or on the spur of themoment, expecting you to examine everythingcarefully from every angle and then usuallydecide against it. They think this reaction iscaused partly by your careful nature.
22. UNDER 21 POINTS:People think you are shy, nervous, andindecisive, someone who needs lookingafter, who always wants someone else tomake the decisions and who doesnt wantto get involved with anyone or anything!They see you as a worrier who alwayssees problems that dont exist. Somepeople think youre boring.Only those who know you well know thatyou arent.
23.  Associates with crooked politicians, and consults with astrologists. He’s had two mistresses. He also chain smokes and drinks 8 to 10 Martinis a day Franklin D. Roosevelt.
24.  He was kicked of office twice, sleeps until noon, used opium in college and drinks a quart of whisky every evening Sir Winston Churchill
25.  He is a decorated war hero. He’s a vegetarian, doesn’t smoke, drinks an occasional beer and never cheated on his constant companion who later become his wife. Adolph Hitler