6. Macroeconomic overview - shows best and worth performing countries by certain macroeconomic indicators
7. Exchange rates
8. Latest reports
3. “News” section
News types :
corporate and other events
Tagging – each news item is assigned corresponding Company and Industry tags , which makes navigation in the system easy
News – main page 1. News search according to keyword, company name, news type, country, industry and period of time 2. View of news in the list – headline, date of publication, source (hyperlink), country and short version of news 3. Graphical distinction of a news type
News – individual news 1. Full text of a news 2, 3. Tags of Companies and Industries associated with this news. Tags are links to the list of news related to those companies and industries correspondingly 4. Fast access to last news of companies associated with the news
4 . “M&A deals” section
M&A deals – main page 1. M&A deal search according to keyword (e.g. company name), country and industry 2. Information about an M&A deal include: - date of the announcement - link to target company page - deal type - deal amount - share - status - country of target company - link to full text of news
5 . “Companies” section
Companies are assigned alternative names , e.g. for Pahtabank – Pakhtabank, Paxtabank . This enhances effectiveness of companies search – system will find sought company, if any of common names of that company is entered as a search criteria.
Classification of companies according to GICS ( Global Industry Classification Standards ).
Companies - overview 1. Companies search according to keyword, company name, country, industry and sub-industry . 2. Navigation bar to sections of a company . 3. Last trade of a company 4. Profile – description of main activities of a company . 5. Fast access to company news . 6. Fast access to news of an industry associated with the company .
Companies – trades 1. Available options – conversion into other currencies (local, USD, EUR) ; filtering according to deal currency , market sector, type of shares and stock exchange . 2. Interactive trade graph ( final testing ) – viewing trades for different periods of time; comparing price dynamics of a share with that of other shares and various indices ; mapping events ( dividends , general meetings of shareholders, other important events ).
Companies - trades Daily stock trading summaries with company shares . 1. Available options – conversion into other currencies ; filtering according to deal currency , market sector, type of shares and stock exchange . 2. Setting period for displaying data . 3. To view all deals of the day click on the date .
Companies - trades General analysis of stock trading information. 1. Available options and general information . 2. Historical annual indicators . 3. Current individual indicators according to share type .
Companies - finances
1. Available options :
– report standard ( national , IFRS , US GAAP) ;
– type of report ( balance sheet , profit and loss account , cash flow statement) ;
– period ( annual , quarterly) .
2. Conversion into other currencies .
Companies – financial ratios
1. Available options – conversion into other currencies ; filtering according to market sector, type of shares and stock exchange .
2. Historical ratios calculated on the basis of financial statements .
Companies - dividends
1. Conversion into other currencies .
2. Historical dividends – date of announcement ; amount according to share type ; period ( annual , quarterly ) and year .
Companies - management
1. Choosing management body – Executive or Supervisory board .
2. Effective date .
3. Information about board members – name , position , total amount of shares he/she owns and his/her stakes in shareholding capital .
* To view personal information (profile, positions in other companies, stakes in other companies) about board members click on their name. (under development)
Companies - shareholders
1. Choosing type of shareholder – Current or Intended .
2. To view other investments of shareholders click on their name .
3 . Effective date. To view the list of shareholders for other dates choose from dates in the drop-down list .
Companies - investments
Information about disclosed investments , where company holds more than 5%.
1 . To view company information (including other shareholders) click on its name .
6 . “Stock markets” section
Stock markers - overview
1 . Option to choose among available stock exchanges .
2. Choosing period for calculations, currency converter .
3. Statistics of a stock exchange for specified period of time .
Stock markers - trades
Summary of stock trading information on chosen stock exchange for a specified period of time .
1 . To view “trades” section of a company click on its name .
2. To view all trades for particular date click on “learn more” .
Stock markers - leaders
1 . Choosing type of ranking :
- according to price ( leaders of growth and fall of share prices );
- according to activeness ( leaders by volume and turnover of shares );
- according to market capitalization ( leaders of growth and fall of market capitalization, as well as leaders by volume of capitalization ).
Stock markers - industries
Rating of industries according to :
share trade turnover ,
share in total turnover ,
traded market capitalization ,
overall market capitalization .
1 . Ascending and descending sorting according to indicator .
7 . “Research” section
Research – main page
This section contains analytical reports provided by project partners ( brokerage houses, investment consultants, etc .) .
1. Research panel according to company name or ticker, country, industry, research type, period and provider.
2. Short information about a report – name of report, date of publication, name of partner (provider), country associated with report and its short description .
Research - report
Summary of a report :
- date of publication ,
name of a provider ,
related country ,
name of report ,
extract from report .
1 . Download link .
8 . “Statistics” section
This section contains following information :
legislation of countries
Statistics – exchange rates
This section provides information about official currency exchange rates of covered countries .
1 . Navigation among sections :
current rates ( rates effective at the moment of viewing ),
historical rates ( of chosen currency pair for chosen period of time ),
annual average rates ( for all years available ).
2. Choosing currency pair and period .
Statistics – country outlook
This section provides information on macroeconomic overview of a particularly country and industry, as well as main macroeconomic indicators and relevant legislation
Navigation among countries and industries
Key macroeconomic indicators
Relevant legislation (drop down menu)
9 . Premium features
Subscribers may opt to include in their subscription following features :
Watchlist – periodic notifications about new information
Stock screener – searching stocks according to a set of individual criteria
Portfolio management – managing own portfolio of stocks
Premium features - Watchlist
Periodic e -mail notifications, sent when information is added in the system which interests a subscriber .
Notifications are set by choosing industries, countries, companies and information types of interest .
1. Navigation between list of watch lists created by user and search options
2. Navigation among sections:
- Company name or ticker
- Country and Industry
- Sub industry
Premium features – Stock Screener
Stock Screener helps to search stocks by industry, index membership, share data such as price, market cap, dividend yield, financial ratios and etc.
Stock Screener helps investors to find the right stocks to buy. Search our database of more than 4300 stocks.
1. Navigation bar with drop down menu on country, stock exchange and industry
2. Selectors among the particular parameters
Premium features – Portfolio Management
You can create portfolios for tracking your real investments into stocks.
In addition you can create virtual portfolios so that you could analyze your potential gain from investments into frontier markets’ stocks.
Thank you for your attention If you have any questions please contact us at [email_address]