BY : ALFYE ALVERA NARAJIM
On august 29th
Mister Syed Nasir, gave the assignment to all of the students in
CP3T17 and CP3T18.
All of the students were order to set up a Local Area Network (LAN).
The total of the laptops brought by the students: 33 computers.
1.20 PM: Each group leader was asked to give tasks to each member of the group.
1.30 PM: four laptops must be connected to the wire to connect to the access point
1.45 PM: both classes have not succeeded in connecting with the network.
2.07 PM: - two laptops successfully connected to the network
- All the wires that used reorganized.
- One of the four laptops changed with the others laptop because cannot connect to
2.10 PM: Three laptops are connected to the network.
2.15 PM: All laptops that connected to the wires has already connected to the
- After all the four laptops connected, we try to connect the other laptops to the
network through wireless.
2.33 PM: In the end only eleven laptops successfully connected to the network.
-10 computers cannot connect to the network because it was windows 8
- And the others is windows 7 ( starter & Home Basics )
- Mister Syed Nasir asked why some of the laptops running windows 7 cannot join
the HomeGroup ?
Maybe the laptops that we trying to connect is belongs to a domin,it is
possible that the network administrator has enabled a policy that block
connections to domin to join the homegroup.