7. …repeatable solutions that solve!real business problems.!
9. WeWebU Software AG, aleading provider of content-centric business applicationsbased in Germany. WeWebUstrengthens Alfresco’s portfolioof enterprise solutions bydelivering conﬁgurable, role-based ﬁle and transactionalcontent managementcapabilities on top of theAlfresco platform.
10. On the device of choiceAlfresco Workdesk • With any web browser • Focus on usability (508 compliance) Alfresco Oﬃce Workdesk • From the desktop within client applications • MS Word, Adobe Acrobat, etc.Alfresco Mobile Workdesk • With iOS devices
11. Alfresco Workdesk Technical WeWebU Business Business View OpenWorkdesk View & Need Users HR R1 Customers Plugin Different Plugin Access Rights ClaimsPlugin BPM Plugins BPM HR-Plugin Claims R2 Roles Custo- mers
12. What’s the Problem?• You want something newer, better, stronger, faster, cheaper (or more open!). BUT…• It’s (often) hard to migrate. It’s (often) expensive to migrate. AND…• First time enterprise-wide technology deployments are most likely to fail.
13. What’s the Problem?Did you know?• 44% of SharePoint Enterprises are also using additional ECM systemsActually it’s two problems:• Co-Habitating• Migrating
14. What’s the Problem?The OpenWorkdesk Solution• CMIS• And Much More
15. Content Management Interoperability Services• May 2010• Broad Industry Support – EMC, Microsoft, IBM, Alfresco• Over 50 Product Implementations • Repositories • Clients
16. Zia’s Vision: Content Connected Enterprise• Solutions from Paper to Mobile • Enterprise Content Management • Intelligent Document Capture • Portal Solutions • Enterprise Integration • Enterprise Mobility