ECM Decision Matrix - Deciding Between Alfresco Community Edition, Alfresco Enterprise Edition, And Traditional (Proprietary) ECM
- 12,701 views
As the leading provider of Open Source Enterprise Content Management, Alfresco is uniquely placed in providing a robust, scalable, feature rich content platform at a fraction of the cost of ...
As the leading provider of Open Source Enterprise Content Management, Alfresco is uniquely placed in providing a robust, scalable, feature rich content platform at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Alfresco Enterprise Content Management includes:
* Document Management
* Web Content Management
* Records Management
* Team Collaboration
* Digital Asset Management
This slide deck (and related webinar) presented the requirements for enterprise scale rollout and an “Enterprise Top 10 Decision Matrix”.
It was based on customer experience to guide selection.
It gave an overview of Alfresco Enterprise Edition,
explained what is coming in Alfresco Enterprise 3.2,
how it compares to the Alfresco Community Edition
and how commercial, enterprise class Open Source means:
* A Full Service Level Agreement not “unsupported”
* Support for both Open Source and Commercial Stacks
* Supporting Sites with Millions of Users and Terabytes of Content through External Authentication, Load Balancing and Clustering
* High-Availability with Clustering and Run-Time Reconfiguration
* Live JMX System Monitoring and Configuration Reporting
* Information Lifecycle Management
Learn why Alfresco is the lowest risk, lowest cost way to successfully deploy Alfresco in the Enterprise
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views