Content as a Service - Inter-Repository Auditability And Compliance With Alfresco Webinar
- 4,072 views
Full webinar recording here: ...
Full webinar recording here:
Content As A Service:
Content Circles uses a unique hybrid web/peer-to-peer (p2p) approach to make distributed team collaboration across companies seamless, secure and auditable.
By automatically encrypting, replicating and synchronizing content across only team members’ computers, Content Circles keeps everyone on the same page while guaranteeing complete confidentiality and security.
Who does this apply to?
1. Are your workgroups distributed across multiple organizations?
2. Are your applications content-intensive?
3. Are you dealing with sensitive content?
4. Is version management and access control critical in your environment?
5. Does your company have different internal content management systems?
If so - you won't want to miss THIS webinar.
As a “secure bridge” between Alfresco Enterprise Content Management system and external team members, Content Circles also keeps track of all activity on content originating from Alfresco and provides complete auditability for compliance and regulatory purposes.
Content Circles keeps you and your distributed team on the same page.
* Create confidential and secure circles (workspaces) right on your desktop, for collaboration with your distributed team.
* Collaborate on files of any size and any type, online or offline, within and across companies.
* Publish files to enterprise content repositories, like Alfresco Enterprise
* Manage access and workflow; track file status, changes, versions and comments
“Governance, retention and compliance will be
key themes for content management in 2009.
With this solution Content Circles offers
a secure Alfresco bridge to provide organizations
with inter-repository auditability & compliance
in a peer-to-peer environment."
- John Newton, Alfresco co-founder and CTO
You can't afford to miss this quantum leap in Enterprise collaboration.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views