Data Sheet Net Matrix TLE end to end terminal line encryption
by Alex Tan, Vice President - International Sales at GHL Systems Berhad on Oct 12, 2010
- 673 views
NetMATRIX (Multi-Application Transaction Routing and Identification eXchange) Terminal Line Encryption - is the complete solution for banks wishing to introduce terminal line encryption into their ...
NetMATRIX (Multi-Application Transaction Routing and Identification eXchange) Terminal Line Encryption - is the complete solution for banks wishing to introduce terminal line encryption into their existing POS network infrastructure.
1. Multi-box, high-performance, high-availability, load-balancing architecture
2. Multi-host links: Performs smart routing to multiple hosts
3. Multiple channels: dial-ups, lease lines, GPRS, broadband
4. End-to-end encryption (E2EE) featuring multiple encryption algorithms : TEA, DES, 3DES, AES
5. Upstream/Downstream encryption
6. Multiple MACing algorithms : X9.9, X9.19, SHA-1 + X9.9, SHA-1 + X9.19
7. Multiple key management schemes: Unique key per terminal, unique key per transaction
8. Supports different messaging formats (full message encryption, selected field encryption)
9. Local and remote secure key injection capabilities
10. Supports leading terminal brands and models
11. PCI compliance
With NetMATRIX TLE, we addressed network security and fraud threats with a plug-and-play solution that requires no host changes. In providing critical capabilities such as remote key injection and management, NetMATRIX also addresses other administration and deployment issues such as mixed terminal environments, phased deployments, and key changeovers.
Despite its holistic approach to security and encryption, it is also scalable and highly available to meet the demands of mission-critical, high-volume transaction processing environments providing 3-in-1fuctionality: a combination Switching NAC, Concentrator NAC and TLE.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views