3. AhualulcoEtzatlanTequila Teuchitlan Lagos de Moreno Guadalajara Zapopan Tlaquepaque San Cristobal Sayula Barranca Tapalpa Jocotepec Mazamitla Mascota
4. The mission of Haciendas, Casonas y Estancias de Jalisco is to offeryou extraordinary experiences that allow you to satisfy your way of life in the art of living. These include constructions that have endured centuries, with wide corridors and patios as large as the adobe walls demanding respect and embracing you with their unrivalled aroma of the village.
5. You will have the opportunity of experiencing history in thisworld of yesteryear, of finding yourself in establishments that are unique and special, of touring magical towns with cultural and historic wealth and of feeling the warmth of the local inhabitants. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, our spacious installations including accommodations, spas, events and business centers that will allow you to enjoy and coexist with nature.
6. You will also experience the culture and traditions of the inhabitants, relish the most authentic Mexican cuisine, andlisten to stories impregnated with legends, myths and fantasies. All of this will transport you to a magical world difficult to forget and leaving you with pleasant memories. Let your dreams become realities in the Haciendas and Rural Homes of Jalisco.
7. HACIENDAS( OLD MEXICAN COUNTRY HOUSE )
8. AHUALULCO DEL MERCADO Glorious colonial architecture and our beautiful chapel provide the right mood for meditation, facilitating peace and harmony with nature. The lobby and the "Don Diego" parlor examplify thehttp://www.haciendaelcarmen.com.mx/eng/ careful restoration that weds our colonial Mexican setting and modern-age practicality in an environment of elegance and good taste.
9. LAGOS DE MORENO Like a legacy from our ancestors and a witness of our history Hacienda Sepulveda, a rural mansion, was originally founded in 1684 by Don Juan de Sepulveda, a man who knew how to select one of the most fertile properties of Santa Maria de Lagos (today known as Lagos de Moreno, Jalisco) Today, over 360 years later, Hacienda Sepulveda has reclaimed the splendorhttp://haciendasepulveda.com.mx/web_esp/index.php of its finest epochs functioning as an exclusive Hotel Boutique and Spa.
10. TESISTAN Hacienda La Magdalena goes back to the end of XVII century. Due to the proximity with the Silver trade route from Guadalajara to Zacatecas, the Hacienda was an obligated stop point for the carriages towards the Hacienda de Copala. By the end of XX century the road to Zacatecas, going through San Cristobal de la Barranca and Colotlan, passing several ranches, haciendas and pasture, that gave place to cities, living the old quarter of the Hacienda by the highway. The old villages grew up, forming towns such as La Magdalena, San José and big urban areashttp://haciendalamagdalena.com / like Haciendas Zapopan and Residential Tesistán. Since the last decade of the XX century, La Magdalena became a new source of income to the people from the region, only no more as a farm or a cattle ranch, but in areas such as craft and furniture workshops, which where located in the old quarter of La Magdalena, however it kept its original fountains, urns, and ceramic pots, which are characteristic, due to their glaze finish.
11. TEUCHITLAN Magnificent seventeenth century hacienda. Where time stopped Located 55 kilometers from the city of Guadalajara, Jalisco Valleys Zone. Within the Tequila Trail, under the skirts of the Tequila Volcano and the banks of the Presa de La Vega, in the municipality of Teuchitlá Head of the archaeological site of Los n. Guachimontones, the most important west. Offering jardinados kind spaces, barns, farm and landscape of unparalleled natural and architectural, cultural landscape framed in the agave, which offers the best environment for the solehttp://www.haciendalalabor.com/ occasion in celebration of their business and social events, ensuring an experience memorable for you and yours.
12. SAN CRISTOBAL DE LA BARRANCA Located on the highway to Colotlán, just 50 minutes from the Guadalajara airport, Hacienda Lomajim has been restored and preserved to the maximum of its original state: an historic residence of wealthy hacienda owners during the period prior to the Mexican Revolution. Hacienda Lomajim includes a lovely chapel, fountains and areas pertaining to a working ranch such as stables, warehouses, corrals, an aviary, chicken house, a well and immense green areas. It is an authentic construction, enriched with areas forhttp://www.haciendalomajim.com/site/index.html amusement and comfort including the services of a spa, kitchen with chef, viewpoints, game room.
13. CASONAS( OLD MEXICAN ANTIQUE HOUSE )
14. ETZATLAN Constructed by the Spaniards in the eighteenth century, today this mansion opens its doors to offer hospitality to its visitors. Existing records tell us that in 1913 this property was occupied by General Alvaro Obregon and Lucio Blanco with their troops, and in 1914 it was converted into the official residence of the Governor of the State, General Manuel M. Dieguez. El Centenario has been remodeled into the ideal place to stay. There you may become acquainted with Etzatlan and its traditions and discover a provincial atmosphere. The hotel is situated kitty-corner from the main square ofhttp://www.hotelelcentenario.com/index.html Etzatlan and its balconies provide the best views of the daily activities taking place on this beautiful plaza.
15. GUADALAJARA Housed in a historic 1930s mansion, Villa Ganz has been acclaimed as the First Luxury Boutique Hotel in Guadalajara. It has 10 beautifully restored rooms decorated in exquisite good taste. Guests will find picturesque corners and magical spaces in this two-storey villa, whichhttp://en.villaganz.com/our-hotel/awards-accolades brilliantly evokes the noble mansions of yesteryear. .
16. LAGOS DE MORENO Let your mind… And your senses… Become ONE Located in the historic downtown of Lagos, just a few steps from the main plaza, You will find an eighteenth century antique house with a great architectonic value, recently remodeled La Casona de Teté is the mostpicturesque and exclusive hotel in Lagos de Moreno. La Casona de Teté has 6 theme full suites in their own particular style, We will pamper you and We wish to offer our service and personalized attention in a casual and calm atmosphere.http://www.casonadetete.com/
17. MASCOTA Its difficult to believe that you find yourself in a hotel, instead of a lovely 19th century mansion, where you may enjoy any one of 15 lovely, spacious and comfortable rooms. You may also partake of the unique flavor of the hotels restaurant, where we offer cuisine typical of the region and the best Mexican food. This lovingly remodeled, beautiful mansion is right in the center of town. The Meson of Santa Elena will transport you to the tranquility of bygone days in an ambiance that is warm and homelike. The building was constructed in the final decades of the 19th century, at the beginning of the period referred to as the Porfiriato. It is located on a wide and handsome cobblestoned street and flanked by magnificently preserved homes of the samehttp://www.mesondesantaelena.com/ period.
18. TLAQUEPAQUE Casa Armonia offers the hosting experience in a XIX century house labeled as a historic building. An environment of luxury and comfort and every of its five rooms melts with time and space.. Relax with a massage, and enjoy breathtaking sunset in our pool bar. We are located a few yards away from Colonial Buildings, Galleries, Restaurants, Shopping center, and Museums n the heart of Tlaquepaque. Visit us. Your host, Víctor Cueto, is also a tour guide who can show you the sites of Guadalajara.http://www.casa-armonia.com
19. SAYULALa Casa de los Patios was constructed in the Mexican colonial style. The layout is organizedaround the traditional central patio, surrounded by corridors and columns finished in pinkcantera stone and decorative painting that give it an air of antiquity and calm that isaccentuated by the high ceilings. The façade is framed by a series of windows thathighlight the large entryway.The 19 comfortable, colonial style rooms encircle the central patio typical for a house ofthis period. In our restaurant you will find the famous and delicious specialties typical ofSayula: tatemado, sopes and enchiladas dulces. You may also sample some of the bestregional dishes.
20. TAPALPAJust imagine that wherever you glance you see enormous oil paintings in which thechiaroscuros are outlined by a golden light that lends to every corner an almost etherealpresence. Such is the Casona de Manzano when you enter and stroll through it for the firsttime. This ancient mansion from the end of the 18th century, located in the cooltemperate climate of Tapalpa, Jalisco, was once part of the settlements where thecollaborators of the Hacienda Buenavista were lodged. Since 1920 the house passed intothe patrimony of the Manzano family. One of its descendants, Irma Manzano, is currentlythe owner, and she is the person with whom you will have contact and converse during yourvisit. Casona de Manzano may be found just a block from the towns historic center, 15minutes from the tourist attractions of Las Piedras (the giant rocks) the Presa del Nogal(the dam of the walnut trees) and 45 minutes from the waterfall El Salto del Nogal.
21. SAYULA18th Century house with a full 21st-century touch. A place full of mystery and historythat inspired novels and legends. A living memory in every wall. Gran Casa Sayula is aBeautiful Boutique Hotel right in the heart of historic Sayula Jalisco village (Home ofMexicos most renowned master knifemakers and the most delicious dulce de lechecaramel spread “cajeta” in Mexico). Delight yourself in Gourmet Restaurant “LaFrambuesa”, get a “Bienestar Artesanal” special treatment in Terracota Spa or just relaxin the gorgeous heated pool. Luxurious Rooms and Suites. Fabulous Service. PetFriendly. Gran Casa Sayula is a Five Star Boutique Hotel in a Quaint Safe Village.
22. ESTANCIAS( MEXICAN COUNTRY HOUSE )
23. JOCOTEPEC Home for 33 years of the Austrian artist Georg Rauch and his wife Phyllis, Los Dos B and B is situated above the village of Jocotepec, with lovely views of Lake Chapala and Monte Garcia. Discover a retreat brimming with flowers, birds and tranquility – a total escape from the city. Four villas, each with a totally equipped kitchen, are decorated in a Mexican style including the exquisite Rauch paintings. The pool is solar heated. Enjoy delicious breakfasts on the terrace with Phyllis, who enjoys sharing her stories with her guests in Spanish, English or German. Small pets are also welcome.http://losdosmexico.com/
24. JOCOTEPEC Quinta San Carlos is a beautiful red brick and adobe mansion, with tiled roof. The interior has arched ceilings in the Catalan style and wooden detailing. It was constructed during the 1970s, then acquired and remodeled by its current proprietors in 1995. In the year 2000 the chapel was built, followed by the disco in 2005. The total result is a magical place where you may experience feelings and sensations in every hidden corner.http://www.quintasancarlos.com.mx/2012/acerca/
25. MAZAMITLA Bosque Escondido encompasses more than 80,000 square meters of private forest. The hotels primary objective is to present our guests with all of the beauty and relaxation nature can offer, in harmony with the highest level of tourist services. To this end, Bosque Escondido offers completely equipped and cozy cabins, sporting installations in the middle of the woods, restaurants with local and international cuisine, and many diverse attractions for the entire family. Above all, a pleasant team of staff members, with the sole intention of making you feel at home, will be waiting to welcome you.http://bosqueescondido.com.mx/
26. MAZAMITLA The hotel is located in a large family orchard that has been producing fruits of the region for over 50 years. Bit by bit this orchard has been changing until it has become converted into a hotel with all the necessary conveniences. It has become recognized by its many guests. •Excellent personalized service •The only hotel in Mazamitla that offers the tranquility of the country and, at the same time, the proximity to the village (just five blocks from the plaza). •Its unrivalled vistas of the village and surroundings. On clear days it is possible to see the two Colima volcanoes.http://www.huertareal.com/index_es.html
27. TEQUILA It is the unique hotel located in the heart of a tequila distillery, a place where you will enjoy and live the Tequila through the 27 different experiences. This hotel is in the municipality of Tequila Jalisco, a magic town, and where the agaves landscape and old distilleries were appointed to the "Patrimony of Humanity by the UNESCO in 2006. Boutique Hotel La Cofradia is a site located among agaves, in the heart of a tequila-making hacienda, where peacefulness, the scenery, the aroma of tequila and the personalized attention will make your visit live a unique experience. Its 4 thematic rooms invite you to live its history and magic:http://www.tequilacofradia.com.mx/hotelboutique.php COFRADES, a room where the decorative element is the obsidian, a volcanic rock considered energetic and good for the balance, COFRADIA, it remains us the history of these ancient organizations which objective was to create a brotherhood with a common purpose, CASA NOBLE, a brand that represents the love and pride in the production of really exceptional Tequilas, MAYAHUEL, a room that take us to the prehispanic era, surrounded by mysticism and the legend of a beautiful princess converted in Agave as a gift of gods to the humanity.
28. CASA RURAL( OLD MEXICAN COUNTRY HOUSE )
29. TEQUILA It all started at the beginning of the 19th century when fortune would have it that important castes of the Tequila families would come together. As time passed, the history and reality of today’s most important Tequila producing houses in Mexico was woven. Los Abolengos emerges from an authentic intent to pay tribute to all those who have been and are part of the history, tradition and success of the Tequila spirit. It was decided that this dream would materialize in one of the “Casonas” (big house) whichhttp://www.losabolengos.com/espanol.html has observed and testified to the roots footsteps of what today is the drink of Mexico. Conserving the essence and magic of the estate, the rooms are currently located in what were the original bedrooms, stables, saddle rooms and the groom house. The spa was built in the granary, the business rooms in what used to be the dining hall and loft, the restaurants and cantina bar in what were the common areas and the terraces in the original gardens of this magical place.
30. TAPALPA This lovely development was inaugurated on the 26th of October 2007. El Remanso was created in order to offer its guests tranquility, peace, time for relaxing, to have contact with nature and, why not, in order to be pampered. El Remanso has all that one could need to enjoy a happy stay…and, a little bit more!http://www.hotelelremanso.com.mx/elremanso.html
31. TAPALPA This lovely development was inaugurated on the 26th of October 2007. El Remanso was created in order to offer its guests tranquility, peace, time for relaxing, to have contact with nature and, why not, in order to be pampered. El Remanso has all that one could need to enjoy a happy stay…and, a little bit more!p://www.sanbernardotapalpa.com/