1. El Arco de Triunfo, Francia A Genius Says Goodbye Revised By: Henry Music: Time To Say Goodbye
2. Mr.Gabriel García Marquez, great Latin American writer, has said goodbye to the public life due to complications in his health: lymphatic cancer. Luminaria de Notre Dame
3. El Puente Artes al amanecer He has sent a letter to his friends and thanks to the Internet we all are able to share it.
4. El Concièrgerie al cambio I recommend you to read it, because this short text written by one of the most brilliant Latin American of the past years is really inspiring.
5. Plaza de La Concordia “ If for an instant God forgot that I am just a puppet, and He gave me one more piece of life, I would take advantage of that time, the best I could.”
6. Plaza de La Concordia al amanecer I would probably not say everything I think, but definitely think all I say.
7. París desde el Louvre I would value things not for what they are worth, but for what they represent.
8. Fachada del Quai de Borbón & su reflexión I would sleep less and dream more. For every minute we close our eyes we lose sixty seconds of light.
9. Fuente Medicinal, Jardín de Luxemburgo I would continue where others have stopped and I would rise when others sleep .
10. París en luna creciente If God allowed me one more piece of life, I would dress simpler, would wallow in the sunlight, leaving uncovered, not only my body but also my soul.
11. Los pasos del Foro de Halles I would prove to men how wrong they are to think that they stop falling in love as they get older, since they actually start getting older as soon as they stop falling in love. .
12. El Hotel de Ville Paris I would give wings to the children, but I would leave the child alone so that he could learn how to fly on his own.
13. Malecón, Blanco y Negro To the old, I would show them how death comes not with the ageing process but with forgetting.
14. El Instituto de Francia So many things I have learned from you…. I have learned that everybody wants to live at the top of the mountain, forgetting that is how we climb is all that matters.
15. El Instituto de Francia & el Puente Nuevo I have learned that when a newborn grabs his father’s thumb, he takes a hold on him forever.
16. Desde el Puente de Artes el amanecer I have learned that a man has the right to look down on somebody, only when he is helping him to get up.
17. Jardín de Luxemburgo So many things I have learned from all of you.
18. Brazo de Seine desde la Isla Saint Louis Always tell, what you feel and do what you think.
19. Durmiente If I knew that today it would be the last time that I will see you, I will embrace you strongly to be the guardian of your soul.
20. Fachada de la calle de Rivoli Tuileries desde el jardín If I would know that these would be the last minutes that I will see you, I would say to you “ I love you” and wouldn´t assume that you would know it.
21. Montmartre There is always morning where life gives us another opportunity to make things good.
22. La Isla de Cité Desde el puerto de la Kyriad-de-Ciudad Keep always close to you, your dear ones, and tell them how much you need them and love and take care of them. Take time to say, “I am sorry”, “forgive me”, “please,” “ thank you” and all the nice and lovely words you know.
23. Notre Dame de París desde el Puente de Archevéché Nobody would remember you if you keep your thoughts secret. Force yourself to express them.
24. Brazo de Seine desde la Isla Saint Louis Show your friends and dear ones how much you care about them.
25. Panorámica de París y Defensa SEND THIS TO THE PEOPLE YOU CARE OR LOVE.
26. Pedal de la Torre Eiffel IF YOU DON´T DO IT, TOMORROW WILL BE THE SAME AS TODAY.
27. París bajo la lluvia And it will not matter either….
28. La Conciergerie y el lugar de Châtelet Now is the time to send it.
29. El puente Alexandre III For you with much love and care.
30. Muelle del arrepentimiento de Bourbon I hope and wish that you like it.