Half a day workshop at KM Australia 2013.
What if you could find a quick and easy tool to help you:
- Identity skills and knowledge gaps among a group of people?
- Forge links between participants and enable effective networking?
- Identify subject matter experts as well as areas for expertise?
- Create a burst of energy during an event?
What if you mastered a tool that would then help you:
- Design your knowledge management strategy?
- Support the building of a community of practice?
- Design the community’s activities, learning plan, FAQs and e-forum topics?
In this hands-on workshop particpants have been able to experience the “Message in a Bottle” tool designed by Danone and adopted/adapted later by Alexandra Lederer in multiple situations at Amadeus.
They also received valuable tips and tools to be able to run one of these activities themselves in the future.