• In Alhambra, people play some sports, like football, tenis, swimming, atletics and bici-cross
FOOTBALL• There are one time by cathegory.• In Alhambra, the type of football, is Fútbol Sala. There are three cathegories.
• Children´s: Is for children of 8 to 11 years. They think “ the important is to enjoy”. The championships are friendlies.• Novice:Is for children of 11 to 13 years. They start to play more championships, in other towns.• Cadet: Is for boys of 14 to 16 years. They start, to create more tactics and strategies of game.
• The town council of Alhambra, prepare all the years,a excursion for the players. The boys receive a new uniform.• This is the sport more practicate in Alhambra.
Championships of the fair• In the Alhambra´s fair, there are some championships.• This championships, are realized one time to year.
• Tenis:This sports can play singles, and in pairs.This sport is realized in the tenis court of Alhambra.• Swimming:Is realized, in the swimming pool of Alhambra. There are two cathegories, children´s and absolute.• Atletics:This consists in running the distance in the less time as posible. The children´s run 3km and absolute run 5 km.
• Bici-cross: There are two routes:• The children´s start in the Alhambra´s square, and finish in La Calera.• Absolute, start in the Alhambra´s square, and finish in El Lobillo.• The bikes must be of mountain.
• In Alhambra there are some traks:• -There are one tenis court• - There are one pitch of football 11, but anyone use this.• - There are one sports centre, where people can play football, handball, and tenis.
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.