2. Age• This film is targeted at young adults between the ages of 15-25; as this film is rated a 15 because of the language and sexual references its not for young ears.Gender• The film is plotted around a group of teenage girls therefore is more targeted to an audience who are around the same age who can possibly relate the topical issues.
3. Nationality• The film is targeted to the British people who are fans of the popular British director Noel Clarke.Occupational/Social Role• The film is more targeted at students who are at college or university who can possibly relate to the characters.
4. Family Role• This film could be targeted to mother/father-daughter as parents might want to take their daughters to see the film and talk about similar issues.
5. Social Class• The film has an ethnic cultural mix, this reflects onto the target audience. Bring in audiences who are from the urban areas, poorer areas, middle and upper class, as anyone can relate to the film from things such as locations/setting, issues, personality of characters…
6. Why?• The reason for viewing this film is for an escape from reality or recreational – enjoying a film with a group of friends.