2. Introduction•Do you believe that God is faithful?•Have you experience God’s faithfulness?•Do you desire God’s faithfulness?
3. Passages in the Bible that speaks aboutthe faithfulness of God:• 2 Thessalonians 3:3 • “But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil.”• 1 Corinthians 1:9 • “God is faithful. By whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.”• 1 Corinthians 10:13 • “There hath no temptation taken you but as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”
4. • 2 Timothy 2:13 “If we believe not, ye he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.”• 1 Peter 4:19 “Wherefore let them that suffer according to the will of God commit the keeping of their souls to him in well doing, as unto a faithful Creator.”• 1 John 1:9 “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.”
5. • Therefore, we can commit ourselves, our children, our grandchildren, and great grandchildren to his care, because from generation to generation, he is a faithful God!
6. When to experience God’s faithfulness?
7. 1.) When we stay is His will!•Stay in His will not your will!•God’s will is the best!
8. In His will there is:• Protection• Provision• Satisfaction• Fulfillment• Success• Joy and peace• Contentment• Confidence
9. People who run away from the will ofGod:• Jonah• Prodigal son• Israelites
10. 2.) When we stand in His word!• Stand in His word not people’s word.• Because His word is:  God’s word is trustworthy and dependable.  If we are to build a strong Christian life, we must build it upon the sure foundation of the word of God not people’s word.  God’s word is indestructible. (Mark 13:31)  God’s word is unchangeable. (Isaiah 40:8)  It is settled in heaven and it will stand forever.  God’s word is powerful. (Heb. 4:12)
11. 3.) When we serve in His way!• Serve in His way not your way!God’s way is the way of: 1. Servanthood (Phil. 2:7)  “But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:” 2. Sacrifice (Luke 9:23)  “And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.” 3. Sanctification (Rom. 12: 1-2)  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God
12. 4.) When we sow in His work!• Galatians 6:7-9  “Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting. And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.”• Don’t be afraid to invest in the Lord’s work, because anything that you invest will not be in vain. God will use it and bless it! Amen
13. Conclusion• When to experience God’s faithfulness? 1) When we stay in His will! 2) When we stand in His word! 3) When we serve in His way! 4) When we sow in His work!• God wants us to experience His faithfulness everyday.