7th July 2013
WHEN LIFE COMES TOGETHER
How do you keep trusting God when,
1. It’s hard…..seemingly hopeless?
2. It’s mundane…..boring?
3. It’s unclear….whether you’ve seen break through?
We need a new perspective that Jesus is the true hero of
the story. It’s this bigger view of God which allows us to
trust God more with every area of our lives.
“18 Now these are the generations of Perez: Perez fathered
Hezron,19 Hezron fathered Ram, Ram fathered Amminadab,20
Amminadab fathered Nahshon, Nahshon fathered Salmon,21
Salmon fathered Boaz, Boaz fathered Obed,22 Obed fathered
Jesse, and Jesse fathered David.”
• It’s hard?
• Its’ mundane?
• It’s unclear?
How do we keep trusting God when
The greatest hero
• Causes the barren to conceive
• Causes the heavens to be opened and famine to cease
• Causes the those coincidental encounters
• Causes the compassion for the helpless
• Causes the foreigner and alien to be grafted into the family tree
• Causes the hungry to eat
• Causes the hopeless to find joy
• Causes the widow to be remarried
• Causes the greatest king to be born
Getting a new perspective
JESUS IS THE TRUE HERO