Table of contents
Brain fingerprinting: technique used to
determine scientifically what information is,
or is not stored in a particular brain
Not a measure of guilt or innocence
Measures the response to visual or audio
It uses p300 mermer.
• Invented By Dr. Lawrence A. Farwell in august
• It’s a patented technique of proven accuracy in
US government tests.
• It has a record of 100% Accuracy.
• A sequence of words, phrases, or pictures
is presented on a video monitor to the
subject, wearing a special headband
designed for detecting the brain wave
• Target : The target stimuli are made
relevant and noteworthy to all subjects.
• Irrelevant : These have no relation to the
situation under investigation.
• Probes : Probes are the stimuli that are
relevant to the situation under investigation.
• personal computer
• a data acquisition board
• a graphics card for driving two monitors from
• a four-channel EEG amplifier system
• software developed by the Brain Fingerprinting
Laboratories for data acquisition and analysis.
Criminal justice system
Security Testing ,etc.
• Fingerprints and DNA are available in only 1%
of crimes. The brain and the evidence recorded
in it are always there.
• No questions are asked and no answers are
given during Farwell Brain Fingerprinting.
• Brain Fingerprinting technology depends only on
brain information processing, it does not depend
on the emotional response of the subject.
Identify criminals quickly and scientifically
Record of 100% accuracy
Identify terrorists and members of gangs,
criminal and intelligence organizations
Reduce expenditure of money and other
resources in law enforcement
National security Medical diagnosis Advertising Criminal justice
Pros •Safer US
before they attack
thousands of lives
by early detection
•Focus ad campaigns
specifically on what
•Puts criminals in
•Reduces number of
Cons •Infringement of
•Can rely on racial
for patients who
•Constant testing for
new products can
•Must find random
people to use as test
•Can be relied on