2. Index CPU Mouse Keyboard Monitor Printer Scanner CD Hard-disk QUIZ
3. CPU <ul><li>CPU (Central Processing Unit)- A chip that is the "brains" of your computer that processes the information. </li></ul>
4. Mouse <ul><li>A piece of plastic that has a ball on the bottom and two buttons on the top. When you click on the mouse, you usually click on the left button. It allows you to click on and choose things on your screen. </li></ul>
5. Keyboard <ul><li>A keyboard is a tool that is used for typing like a typewriter. </li></ul>
6. Monitor <ul><li>A monitor is the screen on your computer that you look at when you are on the computer. </li></ul>
7. Printer A machine that puts things from the computer onto paper .
8. Scanner A piece of equipment that copies pictures so that you can use it in your computer projects.
9. CD <ul><li>A round circle holds information for or from your computer. </li></ul>
10. Hard-disk Hard drives are machines that have a lot of memory to save your work and carries a CD.rom and a floppy disk
11. QUIZ -?- <ul><li>What significate CPU? </li></ul><ul><li>What are the parts
12. of the mouse? </li></ul><ul><li>What the CD do? </li></ul><ul><li>What are the parts of