1. Facebook chewed upInstagram for $1 BillionWITH A COMBINATIONS OF CASH AND S
2. WITH IT´S , A LITTLE OVER 30ACTIVE INSTAGRAM USERSWORLDWIDE USERSWORLDWID
3. Right after deal was done, Mark Zucherberg, wroteon his Timeline:"We dont plan on doing many more of these, if any at all,
4. But providing the bestphotosharing experieis one reason why so many people love Facebook and we knew it would be worth bringing thes."
5. Mike Krieger and KevinSystrom, founders ofInstagram in just less than13 months agoalso insists that "Its important to be clear that Instagram is not going away awa, "Well continue to add new features to the product and find new ways to create a better mobile
6. Though Facebook later stresspoint by saying: "Were committed to building and growing Instagram independently, Millions of people around the world love the Instagram app brand associated with it, and our goal is to
7. So,What did we understand here?But here´s my take on what the deal is about, startups like Instagram could pose a problem for Facebook sooner or later,
8. anyhow and as for Instagram it´s a deal of if you can´t win them,you better join them!Having said that, we all haveto come tothe conclusion that we don´thave a clear winner or loserhere. But it´s a strategicgood deal for both sides