One fine body…
- San Francisco Bay Area, United States
- Work Founder and CEO at Club Cooee - We do social 3D
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website http://www.clubcooee.com/
- About Alexander is an entrepreneur and veteran game developer. He is Founder and CEO of the VC backed startup Club Cooee. He had key roles in the production of games like Archimedean Dynasty (Schleichfahrt), AquaNox and the commercial 3D benchmark AquaMark. He worked closely together with major hardware manufacturers like Intel, AMD, ATI and nVidia. In 1998, 1999 and 2001 he organised the USF german game developer conference. He was member of the jury of the german game developer award. In 2000 he had a successful exit when his game development studio Massive Development was acquired. Specialties: Gamedesign, Programming (C, C++, PHP, JAVA), Production Managament, Studio Lead, M&A, Consultant ...
Get their content delivered to you.
- Follow Following