Webmaker Tools are used to create webpages, videos, remix the webpages and also share them on internet. These tools generate an URL after creating the stuff on the web. This URL can be shared with others.
Mozilla Thimble makes it ridiculously simple to make
stuff on the web. Thimble lets you make your own real,
fully functional web pages in minutes. Then host and
share them with a single click. Sharpen your web skills
along the way.
• Thimble makes it so so simple to create your own
• Thimble allows you to write and edit html and css with in
• You can instantly preview your work
• You can host and share your webpage with a single click
• Helps checking your work to spot the errors to be
Mozilla Hackasaurus makes it easy to
mash up and change any web page like
magic. You can also create your own
WebPages to share with your friends, all
within your browser.
Hackasaurus helps teens hack. Through
tools that makes it easy for youth to
explore, remix and redesign the web.
• Hackasaurus makes it so easy to change and webpage
like a magic
• You can create your webpages to share with your friends
• These things can be done with in the browser
• Includes a tool called x-ray goggles
• X-Ray goggles allow us to understand "what the web is
made of " (i.e) building blocks of the webpage
• To remix , change and share their favorite webpages
Interaction between web content
and the user
Mozilla Popcorn Maker makes it easy to enhance, remix and
share web video. Use your web browser to combine video
and audio with content from the rest of the web — from
text, links and maps to pictures and live feeds.
Popcorn is the result of ongoing collaboration between
filmmakers, developers and web makers. Together we
explore how modern browser technologies like HTML5 can
reshape moving images online.
• Popcorn makes video to work like a web
• We do have a huge wealth of web content but the
problem is they are static
• People make it and we use it
• Simply , no roles for users to play
• popcorn helps in creating a web content that will have
real time interaction between the content and the user
• Popcorn.js – backbone of Mozilla popcorn project
Here the Link: