A “Question andAnswer” session after your presentation
2. Name one suggestionthat will help you lead a good Q & A session.
• Listen carefully and think about each part of the question• Repeat or paraphrase questions for the benefit of the entire group• Answer the questions concisely and clearly• Repond honestly when you don’t know the answer, and offer to find one• As for a follow-up question if someone seems confused after your answer• Look directly at the group when you answer• Be prepared to pose an important question or two if no one asks a question• Conclude by thanking the audience for their participation
3. How much of your presentation you actually write outdepends on four things. Name two of them.
1. Your topic2. Your audience3. Your purpose4. Your personal style
4. As you rehearse yourpresentation, decide onthree things. Name two of them.
1. Which words or phrases to emphasize2. Where to pause3. Where to add visual aids