1. MadeintheUKNatural VentilationControl SolutionsStandalone Controller Range
2. Manual Positioning UnitOur iSC™ range of intelligentsensors has been developed inhouse, by our control engineers“”Our iSC™ range of intelligentsensors has been developed inhouse, by our control engineers“”Low voltage 24V AC/DC operation,0-10VDC signalLouvres/Dampers can be manuallypositioned to one of six positions atanytime, including fully open and fullyclosed.Optional auto close energy savingfeature.LED feedback display oflouvre/damper position selected.Wall/Control panel mountable.Optional rain sensor to automaticallyclose louvres/dampers wherenecessary.Can operate multipleLouvres/Dampers depending onpower supply unit rating.Standard Power Supply Unit sizesPSU8 up to 8 ActuatorsPSU30 up to 30 ActuatorsOther Sizes Available on Request
3. Standalone ControllersCTCI:Temperature and CO2 Controller with CO2 levelindicationCTm:Temperature Room Controller with Manual OverrideCTCm:Temperature Room and CO2 Controller with ManualOverrideCT:Temperature Room ControllerCTC:Temperature and CO2 Room ControllerCTCml:Temperature and CO2 Sensor Controller with manualoverride and CO2 Level IndicatorC: Controller, T: Temperature, C: Carbon Dioxide,m: Manual Push Buttons, I: CO2 Indication
4. Our room sensor range has beenspecifically designed for ease of useby the client“”Our unique range of standalone controllers can control Ventilation Dampers orAutomated Windows together with localised Heating, via on board, Temperature orOptional CO2 Sensors to suit the requirements of each specific application. TheseControllers can be linked to either a time clock or receive a time signal from a BMS toactivate the optional Night Cooling programme (Night Cooling only available with theManual Override options).Our room sensor range has beenspecifically designed for ease of useby the client“”0/10 VDC Heating Signal0/10 VDC Cooling/VentilationSignalFrost ProtectionRoom Temp Set Point Adjustable19°C to 26°CRoom CO2 Set Point Adjustable900ppm to 1600ppmPre-wireable base and plug-onfascia plate assists in easy, timesaving installationStandalone Controllers
5. Temperature Control:-The room set point for the control of the Ventilation Dampers/Automated Windows canbe adjusted in 1°C increments between 21°C and 26°C with a seasonal change overand a night cooling option if a time clock or BMS time signal is available. LocalisedHeating can also be controlled and is set 2°C below the room set point.Manual Override (optional):-Each room device has manual override capabilities which give the end user control ofthe ventilation strategy to suit the room application. The device consists of two pushbuttons and three LED lights, the push buttons enable the end user to open or closethe ventilation as required, the LED’s give an indication that the system has either beenoverridden or is in Auto mode. Once the system has been overridden it will stay in thatmode for 30 minutes, after this time the system will revert back to Auto mode.CO2 Indication (optional):-Each room device can also be fitted with a further 3 LED’s to identify the level of CO2within the space; these are green, amber and red. With green being healthy and redbeing high levels of CO2 ppm`s.Night Cooling:-To enable the Night Cooling pre-programmed software, the device needs to be in(Night Mode) and the night cooling enabled, this then cools the building to just belowthe room set point. When the Time Switch is in (Night Mode), by holding down theopen/close buttons this will enable this mode to be turned on/off. (Indicated by theAuto LED ON or OFF).Summer/Winter:The Summer set point can be selected to be below the Winter set point, this is 2°Cbelow that set value on the dip switches. To select Summer mode, in (Day Mode) holdboth the open/close buttons down for 5 seconds, lights flash, push the open button forsummer mode, or close button for winter mode.Standalone Controllers
6. Four Zone Power Supply Unit (PSU)+ Time Switch (TS) Interface UnitThis interface unit comprises of a power supply, coded terminals, frost protectionfeature, optional digital time switch and night cooling (operated by the time switch orexternal VFC)Room Controller230V Fused SpurZONE 1ZONE 2 ZONE 3 ZONE 4VentilationDamper/WindowHeating Valve(optional)
7. Window Control230V Fused SpurRoom ControllerZONE 1ZONE 2 ZONE 3 ZONE 4Heating Valve(optional)WindowActuatorThe Window Control Module contains a 24v DC Power Supply and an iWAC moduleper Window Actuator that controls via a 0/10 VDC positioning signal from a suitablecontroller. The WCM features an intelligent ‘self stroking’ operation and controls the 24vDC window actuator in steps to prevent noise disturbance to end users.The Window Control Module allows only one window to operate at a time. This savesthe expense and space in only needing a DC power supply rated for the largestactuator (maximum 3 Amp per controller) to be operated.
8. A: ONE Control PanelB: ONE Pair of CablesC: ONE Combined Room Unit#D: ONE Power Supply#E: ONE Set ofLouvres/Window#F: ONE Modular Wiring InstallG: ONE Web BrowserH: ONE Web Browser Page forSettingsI: ONE Web Browser Page forTime ProgramsJ: ONE Onboard Proven andTested Software ProtocolK: ONE Open Source BACnetCommunication ProtocolL: ONE BACnet over IP outputM: EIGHT Zones# Per ZoneSEE LIVE DEMO: http://22.214.171.124:5445Username: VisitorPassword: Site123 (Case Sensitive)0844 809 firstname.lastname@example.org | www.airtherm.co.ukThe All New NV8 Natural VentilationControls Package - As easy as ABC