Thanks everyone who participated in this webcast from The Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM). …
Thanks everyone who participated in this webcast from The Association of International Product Marketing and Management (AIPMM).
Company executives are under enormous pressure to meet monthly & quarterly sales targets and are always looking for ways to accelerate sales. No matter if your sales cycle is one week or 2 years, they all feel that the sales cycle is too long. The sales cycle has a direct impact on revenue and this becomes even more visible in a challenging economy and highly competitive markets.
Join Tom Evans as he shares insights on how to empower your sales team to grow sales revenue.
Key Takeaways from participating in this webinar:
- Understand five indicators that your company is having issues with long sales cycles
- Learn the eight most common barriers that cause sales cycle issues
- Discover six actions that Product Marketing can take to improve on sales cycles
Who Should Attend:
You should attend this webinar if you have experienced any of these:
- Your product is falling short of revenue targets.
- At the end of every quarter, your sales team faces pressure to accelerate deals.
- Too many discounts are made in order to close sales.
- Prospects keep delaying purchase decisions.
- Conversion rates of prospects to deals are low.
About the Speaker:
Tom Evans is Principal at CompellingPM and is an internationally recognized authority in product management, global marketing, business partnerships and entrepreneurship. In his extensive experience, he has helped start-ups through Fortune 500 companies create and launch winning products and has led business development efforts in the US and global markets.
The AIPMM is the hub of all things product management. It is where product professionals go for answers. With members in over 65 countries, it is the worldwide certifying body of product team professionals.
It is the world's largest professional organization of product managers, brand managers, product marketing managers and other product team professionals who are responsible for guiding their organizations, or clients, through a constantly changing business landscape.
AIPMM's certification programs are internationally recognized because they allow product professionals to demonstrate their expertise and provide corporate members an assurance that their product management and marketing teams are operating at a high competency level.
Upcoming Webinars: http://aipmm.com/aipmm_webinars/