Gladiators take on Chicago June 3-6, 2010
Thursday, June 3
- 12:48 p.m.: T$ arrives at O’Hare
- 3:30 p.m.: Hayes arrives at Midway
- Walk around town, get some food/beer, drink on my roof… etc.
- $1 burgers at Duffy’s (bar around the corner) for dinner?
- 8:35 p.m.: Mellie arrives at Midway
- Unspecified time: Mariko and Emily arrive at O’Hare
- I’m thinking boystown, Wrigleyville, or Lincoln Park
DAYTIME: Friday, June 4 or Saturday, June 5
- Museum – aquarium? science & industry? field museum (natural history)?
- GERMAN MAIFEST! – I think we should def do this Friday afternoon/evening
Afternoon/Evening: Saturday, June 5
- Cook-out with gin bucket?!
- We can do this on my friend Laura’s downtown rooftop if we want to grill and stuff (aka boys grill while we baste)
- Or we can just bucket it on my rooftop
- Giordano’s (Chicago style pizza)
- Somewhere with Sake bombs
- R.J. Grunt’s (yummy – Tee this is the place we went after pot brownies)
- $15 all you can eat buffet and drink mimosas brunch
NIGHTS: going out!!!
- One night: Wrigleyville or Lincoln Park (close to me)
- We can bar hop a lot around these areas really easily
- Beer Pong somewhere (pregame?)
- See as we go?! There are SO many options!!!
GAME FACES ON.
GUARD YOUR TREASURE
SHOWER & BRUSH YOUR HAIR
COLOR COORDINATE OUTFITS
NAB IT UP IN EMILY’S BATHROOM