Introduction We had given a task to conduct a survey on Gender Roles. This is a survey about male and female roles, marriage, and parenting. We had asked 30 respondents; 15 males and 15 females. All their respond were tabulated in the following table.
29. Children should be allowed to help plan family activities.
30. Children do better with stern parents who are strict disciplinarians
31. The wife should obey her husband
32. The husband and wife should decide together for which areas each should be responsible
33. Neither husband nor wife should bring dependent parents into the home to live
34. Arguments are detrimental to marriage relationships
36. It is alright for the husband to assume homemaking responsibilities traditionally assumed by the wife
Conclusion Everyone are different in their ways of thinking. Both male and female have their own responsibilities.