YOU are vital to OUR guests’ experience.
Who we choose
We feel it is important to hire people based on
their personal qualities; we can train you on
the job for everything else you need to know
but personal qualities can not be taught.
On the Job Training
• We believe you learn more on the job.
• No filling in booklets or taking tests.
• You can earn a qualification if your manager
and the CEO feels you are up to the Novotel
• 1 days experience in each department before
earning your qualification.
• Support from your manager.
• Staff Outings every 6 months (Paintball,
Rafting, team building exercises)
• We want to create one big family – this will
help to create a welcoming environment for
• We want everyone committed to Novotel
and each other.
• The whole organisation will run smoothly
• Suggestion box – your ideas are welcome,
valued and wanted.
• We see or staff as an asset to Novotel.
• We believe our staff have the most influence
on a guests experience – They are happy,
guests are happy and we’re happy.
Opportunity to Progress
• Once we have hired you we want to keep
• Helps to build a rapport with regular guests.
• We prefer to promote current employees
rather than employ new staff.
• We believe this will help us all to have a
better knowledge of the running of Novotel
on all levels…
Opportunity to Progress continued…
• Meetings with your manager to discuss
progress every three months.