SOCIAL SECURITY SYSTEMwww.sss.gov.phPhilippine Social Security SystemA Guide on theuse of the enhancedSSS WebsiteMy.SSS
1To our valued SSS Members and Employers:In our continuing effort to bring social security services closer to you, the SSS hasbeen enhancing its facilities and introducing new programs to further improve its servicedelivery.One of these service delivery channels is the SSS Website and its various onlineservices. We aim to spare you the time and effort in going to our branch offices for basicinquiries, or to file loan applications. Our goal is to provide you greater convenience andenableyoutotransactwithSSS evenbeyondregularofficehours.In line with this, we invite you to visit the enhanced SSSWebsite (www.sss.gov.ph)andregisteratMy.SSS portal.Through the My.SSS portal of the enhanced SSS Website, you can submit salaryloan applications and maternity notifications online, view and print your social securityrecords, set appointments with your servicing branch and download forms. If you are anemployer, you can view and download your employer records and submit transactionreports online.And if you are also a household employer, you can use the My.SSS portal tosubmitthecollectionlistofyourhousehelper/s.This handbook will provide you a step-by-step, easy to understand guide on howyou can register at My.SSS and enjoy the full benefits of online services. It is fast, easy andfree!ThankyouforyoursupportandcontinuedtrustandconfidenceinyourSSS.EMILIO S. DE QUIROS, JR.President and Chief Executive Officer
7. What aretheminimumrequirementstoaccessMy.SSS?1. Howdoes amemberregisteratMy.SSS?????PersonalComputerwithInternetconnectionMicrosoftWindows 95andaboveoperatingsystemversionsMicrosoftInternetExplorerversions6.0and7.0a. Toregister,gototheSSSWebsiteathttp://www.sss.gov.phb. Tobeginregistration,usermaychooseanyofthefollowingoptions:ClickonRegisterNow button,ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSMy.SSSA GUIDE ON THE USE OF THE ENHANCED SSS WEBSITEMy.SSSisanonlineserviceportaloftheenhancedSSSWebsitethatallowsSSSmembersand employers exclusive access to their social security records and to submit transactionsonline.Registration is necessary to ensure information security and to prevent identity theft. Forindividual members, they must designate their preferred user ID and password uponregistration. For employers, they must designate their own user ID upon registration but thesystem-generatedpasswordisbeingsenttothemviaemailuponsuccessfulregistration.Employed members who have been reported by an employer for coverage to the SSS andindividual members such as self-employed, voluntary, overseas Filipino worker (OFW),including non-working spouse who have at least one (1) month posted contribution canregisteratMy.SSS.Householdemployees/employersEmployersNo.Ahousehold employer even with an existing SS number but has not been reported forcoverage either as employed/self-employed/voluntary/OFW/non-working spouse and has nocontribution payment cannot yet register in the SSS website as household employer and availoftheonlineservices.If you are separated from your employer and have not paid premium contributions underself-employedorvoluntarycoveragethereafter,thenyoushouldfollowthelastupdateonyourSSS membership. For registration purposes, you will need to input the employer ID of thelatestemployerwhoreportedyouforcoverage.None.RegistrationatMy.SSS isfreeofcharge.???1. WhatisMy.SSS?2. WhyisitimportanttoregisteratMy.SSS?3. WhocanregisteratMy.SSS?4. What if the household employer has an existing SS number but has not beenreported for coverage either as employed/self-employed/voluntary/OFW/non-working spouse member and has no contribution payment, can he/she registeratMy.SSS?5. HowwillIregisterifIamalreadyseparatedfrommyemployer?6. Is thereafeeforregistrationatMy.SSS?2 3
d. SupplytherequiredinformationintheOnlineMemberUser ID Registrationf. Upon receipt of the email from SSS, click the given link to proceed with the next phaseoftheregistrationprocess.e. Submitthepageandwaitfortheemail-replyfromSSS.5??ClickonClickthelink,c. Selectappropriatetypeofuser.RegisterintheMy.SSS tab, orSign up as aMember.SSS WEBSITE EMAIL VALIDATIONFrom: <email@example.com>Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:37 AMSubject: SSS Website Email ValidationTo: firstname.lastname@example.orgDear Ms./Mr. Santos,Please click the link below to proceed with your registration:Should you encounter any problems, please visit the nearest SSS Branch Office and present yourSS card, or your SS number and two (2) valid IDs, to request assistance. You may also call theSSS Hotline at (632) 920-6446 to 55 or email email@example.com, indicating your SS numberto facilitate verification.Thank you for using the SSS Website.This is a system-generated e-mail. Please do not reply.https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/member.jsp?ticket=04198267106F06FF7579AE83ACXET2CA9W2D8EE5A1FEE1D0A299FC85E61541E9BBE4
6Terms of Service7DELA CRUZg. Supply all the required information in the Online Member User ID Registration andAccepttheTermsofService.h. Submit the page and wait for the email from SSS regarding the outcome of theregistration.Terms of ServiceSS Number Type in the correct 10-digit SS number with no space ordash (-)First, Middle andLast NamesIf with SS ID card, should follow format appearing on thecardDate of Birth Click on the month, day and yearMothers maidennameField can accommodate up to a maximum of forty (40)charactersAddress Address 1:House/Lot/BlockNumberandStreetNameAddress 2:Barangay/Subdivision/MunicipalityCityorProvincePostal Code Please enter the correct 4-digit postal code that will serve asbasisfordeterminingyourSSS servicingbranchContact Number Mobile phone or landlineEmail Address Email account must be valid and active. If your email addressis other than yahoo.com, gmail.com and hotmail.com, kindlyinform your network administrator not to block email fromsss.gov.phPreferred User ID Length is between 8-20 characters; no special charactersallowed except underscore; can be alphanumeric but firstcharactermustbealphabetic.For employedmemberType in the correct 10-digit Employer ID number with nospace or dash (-). Encode Branch Code or three zeros (000)For retirementPensionerSavings account number where monthly pension is beingdepositedbySSS orChecknumberofanypensionreceived.For Self-Employed/Voluntary Member/Non-WorkingSpouse/Overseas ContractWorker/HousehelpSupply the following information in the field for SBRNo./OTC: If mode of payment is through the bank or over-the-counter (OTC) at an SSS branch – the SBR No./OTCValidation No. entered in the system must have six (6) digitsonly. For example, if the validation number is T#14000096,disregardsomezerosandjustencode140096.If mode of payment is through Bayad Center,SM Department Store, Ventaja Remittance Company orI-Remit – the SBR No./OTC Validation No. entered in thesystemmusthavesix(6)digitsonly.?
7. Can My.SSS beaccessedafterofficehours orevenabroad?1. What canMy.SSS do forme?Yes. My.SSS can be accessed anytime and anywhere provided you have Internet accessandacompatiblebrowser.Just typewww.sss.gov.phinthewebbrowser addressspace.My.SSS provides you greater convenience enabling you to transact with the SSS evenbeyond regular office hours. You can download and print your social security records, setappointment with your SSS servicing branch and submit transactions online. The SSSWebsiteisbestviewedusingInternetExplorer.As a member, you can inquire about your contributions, membership information,benefits,andloanrecordsasfollows:After logging-in to your account, select from the Main Menu the Online Inquiry tab.Mouse over Member Info and choose from the information available namely: actualpremiums, member details, employment history, SSS ID Card and SSS servicingbranch.a. Forcontributions and membershipinformationADVANTAGES OF My.SSS FOR MEMBERS2. If the registrant has no middle name, what will he/she encode in the field formiddle name?3. What willI do ifmycompletenameexceedstheallowablenumberofcharacters?4. Does successful submission of the registration information mean automaticregistrationatMy.SSS?5. Can I immediatelyuse mydesignated userID and password forlog-in?6. If I havealreadyreceivedmypassword, how canI accessMy.SSS?The field for middle name is no longer a required field so the member may opt to leaveitblank.We suggest that if you already have the SS Card, then you should follow the format ofyour name as it appears on your card. In its absence, you may call the SSS Hotline at920-6446 to 55. The SSS Hotline serves callers from Monday to Friday (except duringholidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You may also seek assistance from the nearest SSSbranchofficeorfindus onFacebookatPhilippineSocialSecuritySystem.No. The information submitted to SSS shall be validated and registration will only beconsidered successful if all the information provided matches SSS records. If the systemfinds discrepancies or if the required format is not followed, then the attempt at registrationfailsandthememberwillreceivenotificationthroughemail.No. You have to wait for the confirmation email from SSS that your registration wassuccessfulbeforeyourdesignateduserID andpassword canbeusedforlog-in.Go to the SSS website at http://www.sss.gov.ph and locate the appropriate box forMember Log-in wherein you will encode your user ID and password. In the My.SSS portal,you can download and print your social security records, set appointment with your SSSservicing branch and submit transactions online.You will be able to view your membershipdetails, employment history, loan status, contribution payments and benefits availment andloan/benefiteligibility.8? If mode of payment is through Auto-Debit Arrangement(ADA) – just encode six zeros (000000) in the field forSBR No./OTC.Randomly-generatedText (Captcha)Enter the code as it is shown.The code must be entered to ensurethat an individual, not a computer program, is registering in theSSS website.Terms of Service Accept the Terms of Service by clicking the box. The text forthe Terms of Service can be viewed by clicking the phrase“TermsofService”foundatthebottomofthepage.9
2. HowwillI printtheinformationI need?1. What typeoftransactions canI do onlineas amember?2. HowcanI submit SalaryLoan applicationthrough theSSS website?To print the information displayed on the screen, scroll down the page by sliding thevertical bar downward. Click on Printable version and execute the print command byclickingontheprinticonfoundonthelowerrightportionofthepage.A Member who is registered at My.SSS can submit the following transactions online:a) salary loan application; b) SS Form H-3 (Household Helper’s Contribution CollectionList); and c) maternity notification [for voluntary, self-employed, Overseas FilipinoWorker (OFW) and Non-Working Spouse (NWS) members only]. For employed members,submission of maternity notification is done by the employer through the employer’sMy.SSS account.After logging-in to the Member account, select from the Main Menu the Transactionstab and click Salary Loan Application. The details of the loan eligibility will be displayed.Read the terms and conditions carefully and click on “I agree to the Terms and Conditions”button if you wish to submit your salary loan application. Click the appropriate button toeitherprint,submitorcancelthetransaction.For employed members, salary loan applications submitted online will be directed tothe employers My.SSS account for certification, hence, the employer should also have anSSSWebaccountONLINE SUBMISSION OF MEMBER TRANSACTIONS10 11b. Forbenefitsc. Forloansd. Toverifyifqualifiedtoavailofbenefitsorloanse. Toinquireabout therequirementsneededinfilingaclaimAfter logging-in to your account, select from the Main Menu the Online Inquirytab. Mouse over Benefit and choose from among the information availablenamely: disability, death, retirement and funeral, pension history, sickness benefit,maternitybenefit,andECmedicalbenefit.After logging-in to your account, select from the Main Menu the Online Inquirytab. Mouse over loan status to verify your loan status. Aside from the loan status,the user may also view the statement of account and loan repayments by navigatingthroughthepage.After logging-in to your account, select from the Main Menu the Online Inquirytab. Mouse over Eligibility to verify if you are qualified to avail of certain benefitsor loan privileges.You may likewise click Documents to view the requirements forbenefitsandloanapplications.After logging-in to your account, select from the Main Menu the Online Inquirytab. Mouse over Documents and select the type of benefit to display the checklist ofdocumentsrequiredinfilingtheclaim.
5. HowwillI receivetheproceedsofmyapprovedsalaryloanapplication?6. HowcanI submit mymaternitynotificationthrough theSSS website?7. If I am currently employed, can I use the online submission facility for maternitynotification?If your salary loan is approved, the salary loan check will be sent via registered mail tothe address indicated in your My.SSS profile. For employed members, the check will besentviaregisteredmailtotheemployers address.After logging-in to the member account, select from the Main Menu the Transactionstab and click on Maternity Notification. Fill-in the required information in the maternitynotification screen that will be displayed. Click the appropriate button to either print,submitorcancelyourtransaction.No. If you are currently employed, maternity notification should be submitted onlinethroughyouremployers My.SSS account.3. What will happen to my salary loan application submitted online if my employerfailstocertify?4. HowwillI know thestatus ofmysalaryloanapplication?If the salary loan application submitted online is not certified by your employer withinthree (3) days, the application automatically expires. You will need to re-submit anapplicationifthepreviousapplicationhasexpired.Youwillbenotifiedthroughemailaboutthestatusofyoursalaryloanapplication.12 13If member is eligibleto applyfor salary loanIf member is noteligible to applyfor salary loan
b. Tobeginregistration,usermaychooseanyofthefollowingoptions:Clickon ,Clickon ,orClickthelink, .c. Selectappropriatetypeofuser.???RegisterNow buttonRegisterintheMy.SSS tabSign up as an Employer8. HowcanI submit thecontributions collectionlistformyhousehold helper/s?9. Will the SSS provide any document as proof of the transaction I submittedonline?1. Howdoes an employerregisteratMy.SSS?After logging-in to the member account, select from the Main Menu the TransactionsTab and click Submission of Contribution Collection List (H3). Click the appropriate linkto either Download R3 File Generator, Create Collection List Online, Upload CollectionLists or Edit Previously Submitted Collection List. Click the appropriate button to eithersave,submitorcancelthetransaction.Yes.Atransaction number shall be issued as proof of the transaction submitted online.You may copy the number, print the acknowledgment page itself or refer to the emailnotificationsenttoyou.a. Toregister,gototheSSSWebsiteathttp://www.sss.gov.phONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR EMPLOYERS14 15
16 17d. SupplytherequiredinformationintheOnlineEmployerUser ID Registration.e. Submit the page and wait for the email from SSS regarding the outcome of theregistration.f. Upon the receipt of the email from SSS, click the given link to proceed with thenextphaseoftheregistrationprocess.g. SupplyalltherequiredinformationintheOnlineEmployerUser ID Registration.h. Submit the page and wait for the email from SSS regarding the outcome of theregistration.submittedinformationontheemployerauthorizedsignatory.j. Employer registration is successful once the SSS servicing branch confirms/approvesthe employer authorized signatory. An email will be sent to the employer containingthecompanyuserID andpassword.i. Tocompletetheregistrationprocess, theSSS servicingbranchwillneedtovalidate the2. What aretheinformationrequiredintheregistrationas an employer?SSS WEBSITE EMAIL VALIDATIONFrom: <firstname.lastname@example.org>Date: Fri, Nov 4, 2011 at 11:37 AMSubject: SSS Website Email ValidationTo: email@example.comPlease click the link below to proceed with your registration:Should you encounter any problems, please visit the nearest SSS Branch Office and present yourSS card, or your SS number and two (2) valid IDs, to request assistance. You may also call theSSS Hotline at (632) 920-6446 to 55 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating your SS numberto facilitate verification.Thank you for using the SSS Website.This is a system-generated e-mail. Please do not reply.https://www.sss.gov.ph/sss/member.jsp?ticket=04198267106F06FF7579AE83ACXET2CA9W2D8EE5A1FEE1D0A299FC85E61541E9BBEEmployer ID Type in the correct 10-digit SS number with no space ordash (-). Employer ID number can be seen in theRegistration Plate, in the SS Form R-1 (EmployerRegistration Form), or in the certificate of registrationissuedbySSS.Employer Branch Code Put 000 (three zeros) if you have no branch office
3. Howwilltheemployerreceiveitspassword?4. HowcanI accessMy.SSS as an employer?5. Can the employer access the social security records of its employees usingMy.SSS?Effective 22 July 2011, the SSS has implemented the three-phase registration processfor employers. Under the three-phase registration process, employers will receive theirpasswords throughtheircompanyemailuponsuccessfulregistration.Employer web-registrants who registered prior to 22 July 2011 are required to pick-upthe initial password from their servicing branch. The employer will receive a confirmationemail containing the instructions on how to secure the password from the SSS servicingbranchuponsuccessfulregistration.Go to the SSS website at http://www.sss.gov.ph and locate the appropriate box foremployer Log-in wherein you will encode the employers user ID and password. In theMy.SSS portal, you as an employer will be able to view your membership details,contribution payments and loan repayments remitted for your employees and sickness andmaternityclaimreimbursements.No.The employer is not allowed to access the individual records of its employees.Thisis in accordance with the provisions of the Social Security Law on the confidentiality ofmembers records and of the Electronic CommerceAct or RA8792 on LawfulAccess citedasfollows:Section 24. Employment Records and Reports - (c) of the amended Social SecurityLaw (RA8282) states that “The records and reports duly accomplished and submitted to theSSS by the employer or the member, as the case may be, shall be kept confidential by theSSS except in compliance with a subpoena duces tecum issued by the Courts, shall not bedivulged without the consent of the SSS President or any official of the SSS duly authorizedbyhim...”18 19Date of Coverage Click on the month, day and year. Date of coverage can befound on the Registration Plate or in the SS Form R-1(Employer Registration Form). Set the default date at 01 orthe1stdayofthemonth.Address Address 1:Building/Lot/BlockNumberandStreetNameAddress 2: Barangay/Subdivision/Municipality City orProvincePostal Code Please enter the correct 4-digit postal code that will serveas basis for determining the SSS servicing branchEmployer’sE-mail AddressOfficial corporate email account must be valid and active.If your email address is a corporate e-mail account, kindlyinform your network administrator not to block email fromsss.gov.phPreferred User ID Length is between 8-20 characters; no special charactersallowed except underscore; can be alphanumeric but firstcharactermustbealphabetic.Employer AuthorizedSignatorys SS NumberType in the correct 10-digit SS number with no space ordash (-)Employer AuthorizedSignatorys First, Middleand Last NamesIf with SS Card, should follow format appearing on thecardEmployer AuthorizedSignatorys E-mailAddressThisshouldnotbethesameasthecorporateemailaddress.Randomly-GeneratedTextEnter the code as it is shown. The code must be entered toensure that an individual, not a computer program, isregisteringintheSSS website.Terms of Service Accepts the Terms of Service by clicking the box. The textfor the Terms of Service can be viewed by clicking thephrase “Terms of Service” found at the bottom of thepage.
21Forpayment historyForsickness reimbursementsFormaternityreimbursements???After logging-in to the Employer account, select from the Main Menu the OnlineInquiry tab. Mouse over Payment History and choose from among the informationavailable, namely: R5 payments, R3 totals, R3-R5 reconciliation and confirmation ofpayment.After logging-in to the Employer account, select from the Main Menu the OnlineInquiry tab. Mouse over Sickness and choose from among the information available,namely: EC sickness payee history, SS sickness payee history and sickness claimhistory.After logging-in to the Employer account, select from the Main Menu the OnlineInquiry tab. Mouse over Maternity and choose from among the information available,namely:maternitypayeehistoryandmaternityclaimhistory.Section 31. Lawful Access of Republic Act (RA 8792) states that “Access to anelectronic file, or an electronic signature of an electronic data message or electronicdocument shall only be authorized and enforced in favor of an individual or entity havinglegal right to the possession or the use of the plaintext, electronic signature or file and solelyfor the authorized purposes. The electronic key for identity or integrity shall not be madeavailable to any person or party without consent of the individual or entity in lawfulpossession oftheelectronickey.My.SSS provides you greater convenience and is more economical for you as anemployer to transact with SSS because you can download and print your social securityrecordsasanemployerandsubmitreportsonline.As an employer, you can inquire about your membership information, paymenthistory, sickness reimbursements, maternity reimbursements, and short term loan historyby:After logging-in to the Employer account, select from the Main Menu the OnlineInquiry tab. Mouse over Employer Information and choose from among theinformation available, namely: employer details, other branches, loan delinquency andSSS Servicingbranch.Formembershipinformation?ADVANTAGES OF My.SSS FOR EMPLOYERS1. What canMy.SSS do foran employerlikeme?20
23Forshort termloanhistory? After logging-in to the employer account, select from the Main Menu the OnlineInquiry tab. Mouse over Short Term Loan and choose from among the informationavailable,namely:billingcollectionlistandloanpayments.To print the information displayed on the screen, scroll down the page by sliding theverticalbardownward. ClickonPrintableversionandexecutetheprintcommand.An Employer can submit SS Form R3 (Contribution Collection List), Subsequent SSForm R-1A (Employment Report) and ML2 (Loans Collection List), certify Salary LoanApplicationsandsubmitMaternityNotificationoftheiremployees.After logging-in to the Employer account, select from the Main Menu the Transactionstab and click on Submission of Contribution Collection List (R-3). Click the appropriatelink to either Download R-3 File Generator, Create Collection List Online, UploadCollection Lists, or Edit Previously Submitted Collection List. Click the appropriate buttontoeithersave,submitorcancelthetransaction.2. Howcantheemployerprinttheinformationitneeds?1. What typeoftransactions canbesubmitted by an employeronline?2. Howcanan employersubmit itscontributioncollectionlistsonline?ONLINE SUBMISSION OF EMPLOYER TRANSACTIONS223. Howcanan employersubmit itsloancollectionlistsonline?After logging-in to the Employer account, select from the Main Menu the Transactionstab and click on Submission of Loan Collection List (ML2). Click the appropriate link toeither Download LMS File Generator, Create Collection List Online, Upload CollectionLists, Submit from latest Billing or Edit Previously Submitted Collection List. Click thecorrespondingbuttontoeithersubmitorcancelthetransaction.
4. Howcantheemployersubmit thematernitynotificationofitsemployees?5. Howcanan employersubmit thelistofnew/additionalemployeesonline?After logging-in to the Employer account, select from the Main Menu the Transactionstab and click the link Maternity Notification to display the Maternity Notification EncodingModule. Fill-in the required information and click the corresponding button to either add orcancelthetransaction.After logging-in to the Employer account, select from the Main Menu the Transactionstab and click the link Submission of Employment Report (R-1A) to display the R-1AEncoding Module. Fill-in the required information and click the corresponding button toeitheradd,clearorcancelthetransaction.6. Howcanan employercertifythesalaryloanapplicationsofitsemployees?7. Why is there a need for an employer to certify the salary loan applications of itsemployees?8. How will an employer know if there are pending salary loan applicationssubmitted by itsemployeesonline?9. Willtheemployerreceiveany proofofthetransactionsubmitted online?After logging-in to the Employer account, select from the Main Menu the Transactionstab and click the link Certification of Salary Loan to display the list of employees who filedtheir salary loan applications online. Select the option to either certify or not certify thesalary loan applications. Click the corresponding button to either print or submit thetransaction.By certifying the salary loan application, the employer confirms the employees statusof employment and agrees to the terms and conditions of the loan. The employer shall beresponsible for the collection and remittance to the SSS of the amortizations due on themember-borrowers salaryloanthroughpayrolldeduction.The employer will be notified through email and will be prompted upon log-in to theSSS websitethattherearependingsalaryloanapplicationstobecertified.Yes. A transaction number will be issued as proof of the transaction submitted online.The employer may copy the number, print the acknowledgment page itself or refer to theemailsenttothem.24 25
26 27SOS (SSS ONLINE SERVICE) FAQSIN CASE YOU ENCOUNTER A PROBLEM, YOU MAY CALL US ATTELEPHONE # 920-6446 TO 55 OR FIND US ON FACEBOOK ON THE PHILIPPINESOCIALSECURITYSYSTEMFACEBOOKPAGE.If you have supplied all the fields required, you should be able to successfully submityour registration. If you cannot submit your registration, it is either due to a previouslyapprovedregistrationorapendingregistrationonqueueforsystemvalidationbySSS.To verify the status of your registration, call the SSS Hotline at 920-6446 to 55,Monday to Friday (except during holidays) from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. You may also seekthe assistance of the nearest SSS branch office or email us email@example.com or find us on the Philippine Social Security SystemFacebookPage.In case of failed registration and the member would like to repeat the registrationprocess to ensure correct data entry, he/she may just proceed by clicking the link given intheemailvalidation.Otherwise,themembermayseekassistancefromSSS.Registration at My.SSS requires designation of a unique user ID, hence, you need toselect a different user ID in case the one you are submitting already exists or has alreadybeentaken.You may get in touch with the nearest SSS branch office or call the SSS Hotline at920-6446 to 55 (Mondays to Fridays, 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m.) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on the Philippine Social Security SystemFacebookPage.You may retrieve the same provided your account is not blocked and your registeredemail is still active. To retrieve your password or your user ID, click the link below“Forgot User ID or Password?” This is found in the Member/Employer Log-in box. Toretrieve your password, enter your user ID or to retrieve your user ID, input yourregisteredemailaddress.?1. What shall I do if I cannot submit my registration information and instead see anerrormessagethat says, “SSS ID alreadyregistered?”2. What shallI do incaseoffailedregistration?3. What shall I do if I cannot submit my registration information and instead see anerrormessagethat says, “UserID alreadyexists”?4. What will I do if I dont receive any reply from SSS after submitting theregistrationinformation?5. What willI do ifI forgotmypassword oruserID???If the email that you registered is no longer active, but if you can still log-in to youraccount, you may use the Update Profile tab under the Main Menu to input a new andvalid email address. If you can no longer access your registered email address, thenyou should create a new email account and seek online assistance by getting in touchwith the nearest SSS branch office or calling the SSS Hotline at 920-6446 to 55(Mondays to Fridays [except holidays] from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.) or email us email@example.com or find us on the Philippine Social Security SystemFacebookPage.In case of blocked access due to five (5) consecutive incorrect password entry, receiptof an invalid password or password expiration, you may request for a password resetby calling the SSS Hotline at 926-6446 to 55 (Mondays to Fridays [except holidays]from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find us onthePhilippineSocialSecuritySystemFacebookPage.Once your registration is approved, your designated user ID becomes your permanentlog-in identification in the SSS website. If you deemed it extremely necessary to changeyour designated user ID, you will need to submit a formal letter to the nearest branch or email@example.com. What willI do ifI needtochangemydesignated userID?
28 29Upon successful registration, the system will send you a text message informing you ofyour unique system-generated ersonal dentification umber ( ) code which will berequiredinSMS transactions.You can check your contributions, loan status and loan balance by using the followingkeywords:Key-in:SSS CONTRIB <SSNO> <PIN> andsendto2600Key-in:SSS LOANSTAT<SSNO> <PIN> andsendto2600Key-in:SSS LOANBAL<SSNO> <PIN> andsendto2600Key-in:SSS RESET<SSNO> <DATEOF BIRTHMM/DD/YY> andsendto2600TogethelpondifferentSSS commands:The service fee is P2.50 for Globe and Smart subscribers and P2.00 for Sun Cellularsubscribers.1. To :Text:SSS FEEDBACK <SS No> <concerns/inquiries/complaints>andsendto26002. To :Text:SSS BRANCH <City>andSEND to2600orP I N PINForContribution:EX. SSS CONTRIB 01324567891234and send to2600ForLoan Status:EX. SSS LOANSTAT01324567891234and send to2600ForLoan Balance:EX. SSS LOANBAL01324567891234and send to2600EX. SSS RESET013245678901/02/86and send to2600Key-in:SSS HELPsend to2600AdditionalTextSSS Servicesarenow available!!!send FEEDBACKEX. SSS FEEDBACK0132456789contributionnot posted and send to2600know thenearestSSS BranchSSS BRANCH <PostalCode>and send to26003. HowcanI inquireon mycontributions, loanstatus and loanbalance?4. HowcanI retrievemyPIN?5. What shallI do ifI needhelpon differentcommands?6. Howmuch istheservicefee?7. What will the employer do if the designated authorized signatory gets separatedfromthecompany and itsMy.SSS accountcanno longerbeaccessed?1. HowsecureismyaccesstoMy.SSS?2. Can anybody elseaccessmyaccountthrough My.SSS?Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)1 What is“Text-SSS”facility?2. HowcanI register?.The employer may seek the assistance of the nearest SSS branch office or email us firstname.lastname@example.org or find us on the Philippine Social Security SystemFacebookPage.The process of user registration ensures that access to SS records are given to rightfulmembers. In addition, once the member has successfully logged in to the SSS website,communication link is protected through a secure http communications protocol. You canalso click on the padlock symbol at the right side of the address bar or the status bar to verifythewebsite.No. Unless you give your user ID and password. The user ID and password allow us toidentifyyouasthevalidownerofthewebaccount.“Text-SSS” facility is an information service that allows SSS members to inquire ontheir contribution record, loan application status and loan balance, status of benefits claim,document requirement on membership and change in membership record, documentsrequired in filing benefit claim, nearest SSS branch location and feedback on SSS concernsthroughtextmessagesusingtheircellularphones.To register, simply key-in: SSS REG <SS NO> <DATE OF BIRTH MM/DD/YY> andSEND to2600EX. SSS REG 0132456789 01/02/86and send to2600SECURITY AND PRIVACY CONCERNSTEXT SSSRegister at My.SSS to enjoy the full benefits!
30 31EX.SSS BRANCH Manilaandsendto2600orSSS BRANCH 1100andsendto26003. To ( ),( ), ( ), ( ),:Text: SSS IDSSS OFWSSSVOLSSS SELFSSS CHANGEandSEND to26004. ToinquireaboutText:SSSDOC SicknessText:SSS DOC ECMedText:SSS DOC MaternityText:SSS DOC DisabilityText:SSS DOC RetirementText:SSS DOC RetirementMinorText:SSS DOC DeathText:SSS DOC Funeral5. To :Text: SSS STATUS Sickness<SS Number><PIN> andSEND to2600Example: SSS STATUS Sickness03375003981234 andSEND to2600Text: SSS STATUS Maternity<SS Number><PIN> andSEND to2600Example: SSS STATUS Maternity03375003981234 andSEND to2600Text: SSS STATUS ECMed<SS Number><PIN> andSEND to2600Example: SSS STATUS ECMed03375003981234 andSEND to2600Text: SSS STATUS Disability<SS Number><PIN> andSEND to2600Example: SSS STATUS Disability03375003981234 andSEND to2600Text: SSS STATUS Retirement<SS Number><PIN> andSEND to2600Example: SSS STATUS Retirement03375003981234 andSEND to2600get the document requirements on UMID ID Overseas Filipino WorkersOFW Voluntary Member VOL Self-employed SELF or change inmembershiprecorddocuments requiredinfilingbenefitclaim:ForSicknessForECMedForMaternityForDisabilityForRetirement(lessthan 65yearsold)ForRetirement(with minordependents)ForDeath ClaimForFuneralcheckthestatus ofclaimText: SSS STATUS Death<SS Number><PIN> andSEND to2600Example: SSS STATUS Death03375003981234 andSEND to2600Text: SSS STATUS Funeral<SS Number><PIN> andSEND to2600Example: SSS STATUS Funeral03375003981234 andSEND to2600A quarter covers three (3) consecutive calendar months ending on the last day ofMarch, June, September and December. Any payment for one, two or all months of aquartermaybemade.New SSS Payment Deadline for Contributions and Member LoansFor All Employers, Household Employers, Self-Employedand Voluntary MembersQuarterly PaymentsJanuaryFebruaryMarchApril 10 15 20 25 last dayAprilMayJuneJuly 10 15 20 25 last dayJulyAugustSeptemberOctober 10 15 20 25 last dayOctoberNovemberDecemberJanuary(ff. year)10 15 20 25 last dayIf 10th digit of SS number is:Payment Deadline (araw ng deadline)Applicablequarter(quarter nabinabayaran)TakdangBuwan ngPagbabayadand SEND to 26001 or 2 3 or 4 5 or 6 7 or 8 9 or 0
Corporate Communications DepartmentFirst Edition/ February 201232New SSS Payment Deadline for Contributions and Member LoansFor All Employers, Household Employers, Self-Employedand Voluntary MembersMonthly PaymentsFor OFWs: January - September deadline is December 31 (current year)October - December deadline is January 31 (following year)January February 10 15 20 25 last dayFebruary March 10 15 20 25 last dayMarch April 10 15 20 25 last dayApril May 10 15 20 25 last dayMay June 10 15 20 25 last dayJune July 10 15 20 25 last dayJuly August 10 15 20 25 last dayAugust September 10 15 20 25 last daySeptember October 10 15 20 25 last dayOctober November 10 15 20 25 last dayNovember December 10 15 20 25 last dayDecember January(ff. year)10 15 20 25 last dayApplicablemonth(buwan nabinabayaran)1 or 2 3 or 4 5 or 6 7 or 8 9 or 0If 10th digit of SS number is:Payment Deadline (araw ng deadline)TakdangBuwan ngPagbabayad