1. Business Development & External Relations Year Plans & Targets 2013 – 2014 AIESEC In Hyderabad Presented By Arjun Nair & Pritish Nair Executive Heads Business Development 2013 AIESEC Hyderabad|India
2. OS NAIRS SrishtiKavya Ganesh Aneeq Dholakia Veldurthy Harshita Mutha Pankaj Shinde Amer Khan Rithwik Chinappa Aanosh Marshall Annokha Raghu Priyanka Jindal Sharmilla Sai Vulchi Merlyn Kiron Seetharaman Farhan Ahmed
3. Quarter 1 January Annual Newsletter 2012 50,000 /- February Main Recruitment 1,50,000 /- Stakeholder Summit 2013 2,50,000 /- March
4. Quarter 2 April May Run for A Cause (Marathon) 75,000 /- Youth To Business Forum 3,00,000 /- June
5. Quarter 3 July August September
6. Quarter 4 October November December
7. All Season Products Survey Campus & Ambassador Focus Program Groups Youth Empowerment Session BD & ER will contribute to a Online LC minimum amount of 1.25 Lakhs in Channel Forum the year 2013 through AIESEC In Promotions Sessions Hyderabad’s all season products.
8. PBOXProjects based on Ex - Change BD & ER will contribute to a minimum amount of 3.25 Lakhs in the year 2013 through AIESEC In Hyderabad’s PBOX.
9. NEP BD & ER will contribute to a minimum of 40 NEP Realizations in the year 2013 for AIESEC In Hyderabad.
10. Support Groups BoA Revamp Alumni Social Support Support Group Group Educational TSG Support Expansion Group CSG Engagement
11. Total Target 6 Products & Events1.25 26 Lakhs PBOX All Season Products 15.5 NEP 3.25
12. To everything that was, to everything that will be. Arjun Nair & Pritish Nair Executive Heads Business Development 2013 AIESEC Hyderabad|India