An elephant can live for 70 years. A mouse only has a two-year lifespan at most. During their lifetimes they have the same number of heartbeats ---about 200 million . different values. Different lives, However,
What does this piece of information tell us? The way a businessman looks at time differs from a farmer’s view of it. You are studying all day while a newborn baby sleeps through most of it. Time means different things to different creatures. For human beings, its value also varies.
1. Quit television programs that aren’t contributing to your advancement or your fun.
2. Say no instead of yes. You don’t need to please people to put away what’s really important for you to do.
3. Don't waste waiting time. Find ways to put even a few minutes' waiting time to good use.
4. Learn to delegate( 委任職務 ): Don't try to do it all yourself. Assign jobs to others.
5. List tasks you must complete in order of priority. Cross off items as you complete them.
We should learn to know the true value of time ; snatch, seize, and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness, no laziness, no procrastination ( 延遲 ); never put off till tomorrow what you can do today." Let’s save ourselves a call and do it now. Because time and tide wait for no man .