Yesterday was National HIV Testing Day and much of what I’m going to show you today relates to our efforts to connect people with HIV prevention and treatment services
More so, at AIDS.gov, we think of social media as a means of ...
Bringing HIV Policy and Scientific Advances to Your Community
Go Tell it on the Mountain:
Bringing HIV Policy and
Scientific Advances to your
Aisha Moore, Communications Director, AIDS.gov/JSI
Meico Whitlock, Consultant, AIDS.gov
Go Tell it on the
Bringing HIV Policy
Advances to your
Activity: Defining your objective
• Get into groups based on the audience you
want to reach
• Complete the People & Objective part of the
sheet provided for you.
• Discuss your objective with others in your
• Write one of your objectives on the large flip
• Report out to the group.
• Define your efforts.
• How will your efforts support your objectives?
• And assume you are successful. What will be
Encourage people to
– Get tested
– What else?
Activity: What’s your strategy?
• Stand next to your poster with the objective
• List strategies you feel that will help the
information resonate with your chosen
• At the sound of the chime move to the next
• When you return to your original sheets pick
your top three strategies to report out
• What are the barriers?
• What are the resources that you need?
• What follow-up would you like to see from
Making this real …
In the next month:
1.Refine your POST worksheet
2.Complete the Project Listen Activity
3.Consider forming a collaboration with
someone else in this room.