2. Picasso is one of the greatest artists in the 20th century. He is best known as the co-founder, along with Georges Braque, of cubism. Born in Malaga of Spain in 1881, died in France in 1973.
3. Throughout one's life, Picasso's painting style has more changes compared with other artists. He is always trying the new and different things. Right picture (altar boy) It is Picasso that draws at the age of 15. Altar boy, 1896 canvas
4. This picture is Picasso that draws at the age of 57. Whether these two pictures are very big difference. Boy and butterfly in sailor suit, 1938
5. Marriage <ul><li>He has twice married in his life. </li></ul><ul><li>1981 He married </li></ul><ul><li>Olga Khokhlova. </li></ul><ul><li>1961 He married </li></ul><ul><li>Jacqueline Roque. </li></ul>Mother and Son, 1907
6. Picasso was always ahead of the European art in 1900. Finally, he became a unique and creative artist who deeply influenced the modern art.
7. 1881 Born in October 25 1891 Picasso learned painting from his father 1897 Picasso’s uncle support Picasso to study in Madrid 1990 First exhibition of four cats about 150 works 1901 Max Jacob suicide, Picasso started his “blue period” 1904 Fall in love with Fernande Olivier 1909 Important period of his painting 1914 Started to paint with cut paper fragments 1927 Picasso met 17 year old Marie-Thérèse Walter and began a secret affair with her
8. <ul><li>1935 Because the pregnant of Marie, Picasso divorced with Khokhlova. Picasso did not want Khokhlova to have half his wealth so they just seperated for awhile. In these days, there were no any works. </li></ul><ul><li>1936 Fall in love with a photographer Dora Maar </li></ul><ul><li>1945 Finish first litho print painting </li></ul><ul><li>1949 D esigning a sculpture, one of the most recognizable landmarks in downtown Chicago </li></ul><ul><li>1950 Won a Dove Peace Metal </li></ul><ul><li>1953 Fall in love with Jacqueline Roque. After they got closer, Picasso broke up with Françoise Gilot </li></ul><ul><li>1957 Exhibition in New York and display more than 40 works </li></ul><ul><li>1963 Painting “painter and model” series, focus on Jacqueline </li></ul><ul><li>1970 Donate all works which were in Picasso’s home of Spain to Barcelona Museum of Art </li></ul><ul><li>1973 Died on April 8 , 1973 in France </li></ul>
9. Blue Period Picasso’s Blue Period consists of somber paintings rendered in shades of blue and blue-green, only occasionally warmed by other colors. Old guitarist, 1903, drawing board
10. Rose Period The Rose Period is characterized by a more cheery style with orange and pink colors, and again featuring many harlequins. Family 1905 Canvas
11. Analytic Cubism Analytic cubists focused on forms like the cylinder, sphere and the cone to represent the natural world. Conwill's portrait painting 1910 Canvas
12. Picasso have many is it seem very interesting to draw, because of him the eyes, nose and movement everywhere of chin. What made people surprised is, they seem to be just like true man. Who calls the good friend that I am him Outstanding rice, Sabah looks like for the duke then, 1939, 46* 38 cm, canvas
13. <ul><li>“ The golden section” </li></ul><ul><li>bold on painting </li></ul>Why we choose Picasso?
14. <ul><li>Picasso had more then six women in his life. </li></ul><ul><li>when he met a new girl, Picasso created many painting and </li></ul><ul><li>new style of painting. </li></ul><ul><li>If he lost his love, he became very sad and lost hope to draw. </li></ul><ul><li>This song describes that when someone lost his or her love. </li></ul>Why we chose this song
15. <ul><li>Everything seems dieing in his mine just like the end of the world. </li></ul><ul><li>Ex. “why does the sun go on shining.” </li></ul><ul><li>But everything in the world still goes on as usual. </li></ul><ul><li>Ex. “I wonder why everything‘s the same as it was.” </li></ul>Why we chose this song
16. <ul><li>We found that this song quiet fit Picasso very much when he lost love </li></ul><ul><li>we thought if Picasso didn’t have any girl he would not be today’s Picasso. </li></ul>Why we chose this song