• Write your Literature Review Section
• You can have subsections e.g.
– Theoretical Concept (Framework)
• Make use of sign posts or citation quotations
• Synthesize the readings you have in your
annotated bibliography. Present them in a way
that goes beyond doing a summary; incorporate
these readings into your own work.
• Follow the suggested guidelines and examples
used during the in-class workshop
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.