1. Climate and weatherAustralia2013 ENVIRONMENTAL SECTION
2. tropical and temperate climate- South hemisphere- Placed under the Ecuador line an it passes through the Tropic of Capricorn.- Very varied weather due to size of the continent.- Temperate climate the most of the year.
3. IN GENERAL:northern zone: southern zone:warm climate cold winters
4. Different zones- Warm and humid area- Temperate area-Mountainous area
6. How is the weather like? WINTER SUMMER - THE TEM PERATURE VARIES A - UNTIL 40ºC LOT DURING THE DAY . ( 5ºC- 21ºC) - VERY HOT WIND - M OUNTAINS - the period of extreme NEW SOUTH WALES temperatures is short. VICTORIA -8ºC
7. Australia is one of the driestcontinents! [ It doesn’t rain much, but when the water falls it usually falls very strongly. ] TYPES OF RAIN: - showers: ISOLATED RAIN - rain: WIDESPREAD RAINS - hail: FLOODS
8. the most...- Variable city in terms of temperature: MELBOURNE- Rainy city: SIDNEY- Windy city: PERTH- Driest city: ADELAIDE