2.  To start your training you need a degree in engineering. A civil engineer must get a license from the State to offer services directly to the public. To get this license you need 4 years of relevant work experience and you have to pass a exam. The average salary of a civil engineer is around $78,560 The future is looking bright for civil engineering. Civil engineers jobs will increase faster than average now. With the population increasing and structures getting run down. They are going to need engineers to replace, create, and fix all the problems that we will have in the future.
3.  Civil engineers should have a excellent communication skills, so they can understand what the clients want. Engineers will most likely be working as part of a team in most of their projects. Communication is vital to the teams success in the project. The civil engineer should be creative but also analytical and with a strong focus in detail. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGbRgbFkFu8 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXzsELwzs7U
4.  Ross Engineerings development and water resources projects are located all over the State of Florida from Key Largo to Vero Beach to Immokalee. Ross engineering is working with Miami Dade Water & Sewer Department to assist with hydraulic computer modeling studies, evaluations, master planning and calibration for MDWASD’s water transmission system. http://rossengineers.com
5.  Berman & Wright’s engineering services focus on analyses and design through the Civil and Industrial Engineering disciplines. Some of their main projects have to do with Structural Engineering Design and Analysis Geotechnical Engineering including hydrology and hydrogeology Environmental Engineering including the environmental assessment of sites http://bermanwright.com/services/engineering/
6.  Lamb was born in Brooklyn and studied at William College William Frederick Lamb designer of the Empire State Building. Which is now the third tallest building in America and the tallest building in new York.
7.  He designed the Eiffel Tower. He has build many railway stations, bridges, gasworks and churches over his lifetime and his legacy is felt in dozens of countries around the world.