• Discuss about social stratification.
• Definition of social stratification.
• Social stratification characteristics
• System of social stratification.
• Social Inequality.
The Man who washes his master car everyday
A Employee counting Dollar.
5. social stratification
A hotel boy serve dinar.
6. social stratification
7. Definition of social
8. What is social stratification??
A structure of ranking of enter group of people that
perpetuate unequal economic rewards and power in
the society, Any kind of ranking in society known as
**Any kind of ranking in society called social stratification**.
9. Social stratification
10. Social stratification characteristics
• 1) Social stratification is a trait of society, not
simply a reflection of individual differences;
• (2) Social stratification carries over from
generation to generation;
• (3) Social stratification is universal but variable;
• (4) Social stratification involves not just
inequality but beliefs as well.
11. System of social stratification
12. System of social stratification
13. Caste estate system
14. Social Inequality
15. Social Inequality:
Almost half the world, over 3 billion people, lives on less than $2.50 a day.
78 percent of Ethiopians earn less than $2.00 a day. All most 86% of the
population in Zambia lives in poverty while 4% of the population in
Belgium lives in poverty.
Why is there such a large gap between Zambia and Belgium??? Why
are the poor still poor? Who is to blame for poverty? Social scientists
offer a few theories which help to explain the causes and
consequences of global inequality.
16. Social Inequality:
17. Main reason of social stratification
18. Can we eliminate Social