1. On the site http://www.befunky.com/ , it says under the section “Use of the Site by You”, you
agree not to use any obscene, indecent or offensive language or what?
2. On the site http://www.school-clip-art.com , the terms say that the clipart on this site can be
used how and by whom?
3. Looking at the same website from #2, what does this mean? (In your own words) What can you
do and NOT do with the clipart?
4. You found a great cartoon on this website,
http://www.mikeshapirocartoons.com/~mikeshap/index.php that would be great for your project.
Can you use one? What does the author of the site say about his cartoons?
5. You want to post computer terms from this website, http://www.techterms.com/ , on your
website. Under their terms, what does this say about it?
6. You find a cool book on this website: http://www.planetebook.com/ . You want to download it
and the site says you can. Why are the books available for people to download for free?
7. Lots of kids love to use www.photobucket.com to post images, get images, etc. Under their
terms, how old do you need to be to have an account on their website?
8. Also, under Section 6 called Proprietary Rights in Content on Photobucket, Section 6.2 talks
about material that you want to add to Photobucket. What does it say about that material?
Explain this section.
9. You want to use this poem on the following website -
In what ways does the website say you can use the poems from this site? In what ways can’t the
poems be used?
10. You are interested in posting some of your original music to www.ccmixter.org . What do
the terms of the website say about “posting your music to ccmixter?”