2. NOTHING IS PERMANENT IN THIS WORLD BUT “change”
3. CHANGE IS VERY ESSENTIAL PART OF LIFE FOR ALL !!!!!
4. Organisation also change!!!! to survive organizations must train their managers &work force to cope with new demands,new problems andnew challenges change can be either a) planned or b)routine.  planned change reflects • change in goals & operating philosophy to improve the ability of the organization to adapt to the changes in the environment. •Involves new policy implementation to change employee behavior.
5. Factors leading to change. competition Nature of work Force. technology Economic factors
6. SOME Of The Examples Of The Companies Implementing Change
7. Sources to resistance to change.Individual resistance Organizational resistance
8. Habit-comfort zoneUndisclosed. security Reasons INDIVIDUAL Selective information Economic factor- Processing. Pay-productivity- RESISTANCE Tie up-inability. Fear of the unknown
9. Structural & Threat process To inertia Limited Established focus resource organizational for change. Allocation Threat To GroupEstablished Inertia-unions power resistance Relations Threat To Expertise.
10. Tactics to overcome resistance to change education and communication of logic. participation & involvement of all in the implementationof change.Facilitation & support.Negotiation & agreementManipulation & co-optation : when other methods fail.Explicit & implicit coercion-termination,loss of pay,Loss of pay raise.
11. LEWIN’S 3 STEP CHANGE PROCESS UNFREEZE MOVE REFREEZE.CHANGE THE  SHIFT TO  REVISED BEHAVIOUREXISTING SITUATION. BECOMES THE NORM. A DIFFERENTMake the reasons for change New behavioral pattern is BEHAVIOUR.Obvious to the individual/orgz. Now the new norm. Adaptation of New values,behaviors & attitudes.
12. SEVEN DYNAMICS OF CHANGE• People will feel awkward, ill-at-ease and self-conscious.•People initially focus on what they have to giveup.• People will feel alone even if everyone else isgoing through the same change .
13. •People can handle only so much change.• People are at different levels of readiness forchange.• People will be concerned that they dont haveenough resources.• If you take the pressure off, people will revert totheir old behaviour.