Target for pre-school children aged 4 -6Teaches English Language included :Story comprehensionPhonicsVocabularyWritingSpelling and lots more!
Interactive story This is an interactive English story book that included the narration to enhance the listening skills. Besides that, user has options to read along with the narration. Education gamesThis is arcade-style education games included fun activities that provide fun and easy ways to help the children learning English Language. SongIncluding Sing-A-Long songs that provide effective and relaxing environment for children to learn English.Star Collection and Prizes ExchangeSystem allow user to collect the stars and exchange virtual prizes to motivate and encourage them participant in all the reading, singing and games activitiesAccess ControlAllow only authorized users to login and access the relevant user menu respectively.User and class managementManage user login information and manage class information
Use ICT to provide fun, interactive and motivating learning environment for pre-school students. Provide learning environment that based on self-pace and without timeframe limit. A Pre-school child can study everywhere and anytime based on his/her time availability.Cultivate independence learning from young age. Encourage the use of ICT among pre-school students because ICT is essential in today’s world. Environment friendly and cost saving because all learning content are deliver in electronic format.
1. UNIVERISIT UTRA MALAYSIASCHOOL OF COMPUTINGSINTOK-KEDAHADVANCED SYSTEM ANALYSIS AND DESIGNGROUP PROJECT E-LEARNING FOR PRE-SCHOOL STUDENTELPSS Prepared For: Dr. Abdul Jaleel
2. Group 6 Team Members Ahmed Mohamud Jama (808931 ) Koo Lee Chun (808964) Maha Sabri Zbala (808205) Nazahiyah bt Saad (807047)
3. Content ELPSS 1 Introduction 2 Project Scope 3 Project Objectives 4 User Interface DesignGROUP 6 Advanced System Analysis And Design
4. Introduction In facing the challenging world, parents said to be having a limitation time to guide children and spend time to teach a non- formal education before the children go to preschool. Thus, most of parents nowadays are moving toward E-Learning concept because it is easy, efficient and provides mobility advantages.
5. Introduction E-Learning is also known as any software or hardware that encourages reader to read on digital device. With advance technology available, E-Learning concept is said to be effective as compared to traditional learning or face to face learning. (Landoni, 2010; Chou & Lin, 2010; Wang, 2009)
6. Project Scope (1/2) Teaches English Language Target for• Such as pre-school • Phonics school • Vocabulary children • Reading and aged 4-6 listening skills
7. Project Scope (2/2) Interactive Story Education games Song Star Collection & Prize exchange Access Control User and class management
8. Project Objective Encouraging •Use of ICT to provide fun, interactive and Learning motivating learning environment for pre- environment school students •Based on individual learning curveSelf-pace without •Students can study everywhere and any timeframe limit times Independent •Cultivate independence learning without learning guidance from young age.Encourage the useof ICT among pre- •ICT is essential in today’s world school students Environment •All learning content are deliver infriendly and cost electronic format saving