Incoming Global Community Development Program
• Market research
• Company research
• Phone call
• Checking the trends and what the market
• See if we as AIESEC in Egypt can provide this.
• That’s why we have sub-products.
• Knowing the person you are calling.
• Knowing what the company does and what it
• You must be prepared before making the call.
• First introducing AIESEC.
• Tackle the numbers.(It takes their attention!!).
• Don’t give them all the information you have.
• Schedule a visit.
• Confirmation call.
• Be there on time.
• Introducing AIESEC. “Again”.
• Tackle the numbers. “Again”.
• Explain your Product.
• Give them the space to ASK QUESTIONS.
• Show case if you went on exchange.
• Try to Finalize the contract on spot.
Things you should consider
• Presentable *raise, follow-up, referral, feedback
• Being efficient
• Be honest
• Don’t promise something you can’t deliver.
• Time gaps between visits (time management)
• Well prepared (contracts, proposals, business
• On topic.