1. SIMILARITIES BETWEEN ISLAM & CHRISTIANITY www.dawahmemo.com
2. SIMILARITIES IN BELIEVING GOD, PROPHETS, BOOKS & PRACTICES A 12 MINUTE PRESENTATION
3. NAME OF GOD <ul><li>ARAMAIC </li></ul>HEBREW ARABIC EL / ELOHIM ALAAH ALLAH
4. ONE GOD I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour Isaiah 43 : 10 - 13 IN THE TEACHINGS OF BIBLE IN THE TEACHINGS OF QURAN "Say: He is Allah, The One and Only. "Allah, the Eternal, Absolute. "He begets not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.“ [Al-Qur’an 112:1-4]
5. FAMILY OF ABRAHAM ABRAHAM SARA 1 ST WIFE HAGAR 2 ND WIFE ISHMAEL 1 ST SON ISAAC 2 ND SON MUHAMMAD JACOB / ISRAEL JOSEPH BENJAMIN MOSES ARON DAVID SOLOMON JONAH JOHN ZAKARIYAH MUSLIMS BELIEVE IN ALL THE PROPHETS & ADDS SYEYIDINA WITH RESPECT BEFORE TAKING THEIR NAMES AND THEN SAYS (PEACE & BLESSINGS BE UPON THEM) JESUS CHRISTIANS TOO BELIEVE IN ALL OF THEM EXCEPT THE LAST & FINAL PROPHET OF GOD MUHAMMAD (PBUH)
6. WHAT DID JESUS SAY ABOUT GOD The Lord our God is one Lord:, And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: Mark 12 : 29 - 30 WHAT DID MUHAMMAD SAY ABOUT GOD None has the right to be Worshipped but Allah and He has no partner in Lordship or in Worship or in the Names and the Qualities, and for Him is the Kingdom and all the praises are for Him and He is Omnipotent.
7. BOOKS SENT BY ALAAH OR ALLAH (GOD) TORAH ON PROPHET MOSES (PBUH) INJEEL ON PROPHET JESUS (PBUH) QURAN ON PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) ZABOOR (PSALMS) ON PROPHET DAVID (PBUH) THAT MUSLIMS BELIEVE
8. Jesus (PBUH) himself stood in the midst of them, and saith unto them, Peace be upon you. Shalamu A a laikum In Aramaic, the Language of Jesus (PBUH) Greetings Muslims Greet As Taught by Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) Salamu Alaikum (May Peace Be Upon You) Luke 24 : 36, John 20 : 19, John 20 : 21, John 20 : 26 Etc.
9. Every Year Muslims fast for 1 Month from Sun Rise to Sun Set FASTING O ye who believe! Fasting is prescribed to you as it was prescribed to those before you, that ye may (learn) self-restraint, Al-Qur'an, 2:183 Jesus (PBUH) fasted for 40 Days & 40 Nights Mathew 4 : 2 Fasting Mentioned 70 times in Bible
10. CIRCUMCISION IN BIBLE And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations. This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised . And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin ; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you. Genesis 17 : 9 - 11
11. He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant. And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant. Genesis 17 : 13 - 14 Even Jesus (PBUH) was Circumcised And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS , which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb. Luke 2 : 21 CIRCUMCISION IN BIBLE
12. Every Muslim is Circumcised Muslims Practice Circumcision Strictly and
13. PROSTRATION IN BIBLE And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying, .. And he went a little farther, and fell on his face, and prayed, .. And when the disciples heard it, they fell on their face, Genesis 17 : 3 Mathew 26 : 39 Mathew 17 : 6
14. PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PBUH) TAUGHT MUSLIMS TO PROSTRATE WHILE PRAYING MUSLIMS PRAY 5 TIMES DAILY PROSTRATION IN QURAN Quran 3 : 43 "O Mary! worship Thy Lord devoutly: Prostrate thyself , and bow down (in prayer) with those who bow down.“ Quran 22 : 77 O ye who believe! bow down, prostrate yourselves , and adore your Lord; and do good; that ye may prosper.
15. MODESTY IN BIBLE The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, . . . for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God. DEUTERONOMY 22:5
16. CURSE & PUNISHMENT FOR UNCHASTE WOMEN IN THE BIBLE Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the LORD will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion , and the LORD will discover their secret parts. In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon, The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers, The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings, The rings, and nose jewels, The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins, The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails. And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty. Isaiah 3 : 16 – 24
17. WOMEN COVER YOUR HEAD BE CHASTE BIBLE SAYS 1 Corinthians 11 : 5 - 6 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven. For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered . 1 Timothy 2 : 9 - 10 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array ; But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works. Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection .
18. MODESTY IN QURAN And stay quietly in your houses, and make not a dazzling display, like that of the former Times of Ignorance; and establish regular Prayer,and give regular Charity; and obey Allah and His Messenger. And Allah only wishes to remove all abomination from you, ye members of the Family, and to make you pure and spotless. 33 : 33 And say to the believing women that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty; that they should not display their beauty and ornaments except what (must ordinarily) appear thereof; that they should draw their veils over their bosoms and not display their beauty except to their husbands, . . . . and that they should not strike their feet in order to draw attention to their hidden ornaments. And O ye Believers! turn ye all together towards Allah, that ye may attain Bliss. 24 : 31
19. MUSLIM WOMEN COVER THEIR HEAD AND BODY TO BE MODEST AND DUTYFULL TO ONE GOD
20. WINE FORBIDDEN IN BIBLE & QURAN Isaiah 5 : 11 Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, that they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, till wine inflame them! Proverbs 20 : 1 Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging: and whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise. QURAN 5 : 90 - 91 O ye who believe! Intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination,- of Satan's handwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper. Satan's plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of Allah, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?
21. SWINE PROHIBITED IN Leviticus 11 : 7 - 8 And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be cloven-footed, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you. Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcass shall ye not touch; they are unclean to you . 16 : 115 He has only forbidden you dead meat, and blood, and the flesh of swine, and any (food) over which the name of other than Allah has been invoked. But if one is forced by necessity, without willful disobedience, nor transgressing due limits,- then Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful. BIBLE QURAN
22. USURY PROHIBITED Ezekiel 18 : 8 He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man, 2 : 276 Allah will deprive usury of all blessing, but will give increase for deeds of charity: For He loveth not creatures ungrateful and wicked. 3 : 130 O ye who believe! Devour not usury, doubled and multiplied; but fear Allah; that ye may (really) prosper. IN BIBLE IN QURAN
23. WHAT DID JESUS (PBUH) SAY ABOUT MUHAMMAD (PBUH) John 14 : 16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter , that he may abide with you for ever; John 15 : 26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me : John 16 : 7 - 8 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment :
24. WHAT DID MUHAMMAD (PBUH) SAY ABOUT JESUS (PBUH) "By Him in Whose Hands my soul is, son of Mary (JESUS) will shortly descend amongst you people (Muslims) as a just ruler and will break the Cross and kill the pig and abolish the Jizya “ . . . . there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. JESUS)." "Both in this world and in the Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people to JESUS, the son of Mary. The prophets are paternal brothers; their mothers are different, but their religion is one."
25. Dear Brothers & Sisters let us Worship the One God Elohim or Alaah or Allah As taught by Messengers of God, F rom Abraham to Moses to Jesus and Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Them All)
26. AS JESUS (PBUH) SAID For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 1 John 5 : 3
27. Forward it to as many as you can so that every unbiased & pious Believer in One God and His Messengers can find the Straight Path which leads to Heaven If you need to write about this message or If you want the Above Presentations then please write to: [email_address] The Foretold Prophet In the Bible Who Was Sacrificed Ishmael OR Isaac OUR OTHER PRESENTATIONS
28. I am Thankful to you for your patience and I Pray God to show us all the Straight Path & shower His Mercy on us