• Software Factory Team
• Development rules and recommendations
• Methods and Tools
• To improve quality and productivity
• Teams training
• To improve ours skills
• Support & Services
• About tools, methods, processes, and technical
Software Factory Team
• Development practices
• Unit tests, integration tests, functional
tests, web tests, performances tests
• Code quality
• Java/JEE & Production Architecture
• Development tools
• Build, Packaging, IDE ..
• http://developer.exoplatform.org (should be the place to go)
(deprecated but but not moved in intranet)
• Activity/Requests tracked in Jira :
• Contact us :
• Email : email@example.com
• Skype : aheritier
How are we working ?
Git on GitHub
• Blessed repositories
• Rights limited per proﬁles/roles
• Development repositories
• Pull/Push rights for all eXoers
• Platform Add-ons
Build,Test and Deploy ASAP
using Maven 2/3
from sources (SVN,GIT
googlecode, jboss, exo, github
repos) to Maven repositories
managed by Nexus (if build/tests
*-sonar jobs are loading data into
sonar to provide code analysis.
*-site are generating Maven site on
They are launched once a day if
the codebase change otherwise
once per WE
Mobile developments - continuous
integration and deployment
• Jenkins => Teams
• Emails (email-ext plugin)
• Teams => Jenkins
• Dashboard views
• Radiator views
• Pre-commit: reviewing content that is not under version control. Upload a
piece of code, a ﬁle or cut-and-paste from your IDE.
• Post-commit: reviews after the code is committed to the repository.
• Moderated: reviews can have a moderator responsible for a review; creating,
approving, and determining when a review is ﬁnished.
• Un-moderated: a streamlined process where the review author is the sole
person who starts and stops the review is a simple default.
• Snippet: a pastebin service meets peer review - you can simply paste some
code and start discussing it with the team, without the need for any formal
code review workﬂow.
• Changeset discussions: commit messages allow a developer to provide
information with a commit. Provide free form comments on commit
Browsing changesets, searching for ﬁles,
or uploading a patch to add content
You can use the classic review roles Moderator,
Author and Reviewer or let anyone do anything.
Only a title and code are needed to
start a Snippet Review.
Use change set comments as a
catalyst for code discussions.