PPC Management Software | SearchForce
by www.searchforce.com agregg, Lead Gen, Mktg at www.searchforce.com on Jan 13, 2009
- 2,124 views
www.searchforce.com visit the official homepage Paid Search Software ...
www.searchforce.com visit the official homepage Paid Search Software
SearchForce's PPC Management software allows SEM agencies and advertisers to effectively manage large-scale, paid search marketing campaigns across multiple search engines.
By employing sophisticated financial modeling techniques to optimize the paid search marketing process, SearchForce helps advertisers to maximize click-through traffic and profits.
Bigger budgets. Aggressive competitors. Sophisticated strategies. Managing Google, Yahoo! and MSN pay per click (PPC) campaigns is a growing challenge.
SearchForce's PPC management software helps SEM agencies and advertisers manage their, PPC campaigns across multiple search engines.
SearchForce's smarter approach to PPC management helps you to easily reach your goals.
A Smarter Approach to Search Marketing
SearchForce's bid management and algorithmic framework applies a highly sophisticated and quantitative approach to help you get the most from your PPC advertising.
Sound complex? It is. We've invested heavily in our technology, and it shows in performance.
* - Increase your PPC returns by 30 to 50%
- Automate keyword bidding
- Manage multiple accounts and millions of keywords
- Manage complex, global campaigns
* - Achieve a variety of campaign goals
PPC Management Made Easy
While the algorithms that improve your campaign's profitability are complex, SearchForce is easy to use.-
- Get all your accounts and campaigns running in less than an hour
- An intuitive portfolio and bid management interface
- Flexible conversion tracking capabilities
- Advanced reporting and SEM analytics
- Centralized campaign management
- Integrated keyword generation
Here's the Inside Scoop on Our Key Features
Comparing PPC management software can be a bit tricky. Feature lists for most vendors seem to be a big secret. We have nothing to hide. We've got the features you need, and we're adding more all the time. Click here for the latest 3.0 features.
Bid Management & Optimization
- Flexible and transparent portfolio & rule-based optimization
- Strategies include cost per acquisition, cost per lead, cost per sign-up, cost per transaction, cost per page view, return on ad spend & traffic strategies
- Respond to seasonality in the search market space
- Control your spend
- Control the aggressiveness & frequency of bid updates
- Automated actions on poorly performing keywords
- Optimize bids on placements to a CPA or ROAS goal
- Support for CPM & CPC based bidding
- Apply manual actions to placements
- Portfolio charts and graphs let you identify trends and monitor performance relative to your goal
Flexible Portfolio Framework
- Create portfolios of keywords at search engine, campaign or ad group level
- Quickly filter keywords by performance, match type, status or keyword term
- Apply mass manual actions to a portfolio of keywords
- Track conversions across multiple search engines
- Use a conversion contributor to track all keywords or ads that contribute to a conversion
- Track multiple conversion events on the same website
- Track revenue associated with a conversion
- Specify the tracking window by configuring the cookie expiration time
- Conversion tracking tests let you verify whether your set up works correctly
- Detailed conversion tracking reports available in real time
- Support for placements
- Get a detailed cross engine report of keywords or placements that assisted a conversion
- Additional placeholders within the script can be used to pass more information about the conversion event
- Ability to revise and upload conversions or sales post event
SearchForce provides a scalable web-based PPC technology to effectively manage complex global paid sear
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views