Startup ecosystem report 2012 part 1 vers 1.2
- 7,012 views
This is part 1 of the report. ...
This is part 1 of the report.
Part 2, which will be released soon will cover the following 6 additional topics:
1. The socioeconomic transformation that is currently taking place resulting from the global economy’s epochal transition from the Industrial era to the Information era
2. Why high growth technology entrepreneurship will likely become the primary growth engine of the Information Economy
3. Why high growth technology startups develop successfully in Startup Ecosystems and struggle everywhere else
4. How 4 factors have triggered an explosion in high growth technology entrepreneurship
5. How the landscape of Startup Ecosystems is no longer constrained just to Silicon Valley, but is a global phenomenon with dozens of Startup Ecosystems emerging all over the world
6. A stage based model for how Startup Ecosystems evolve and develop
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views