0
By Amy & Aimee
<ul><li>Free online survey software. </li></ul><ul><li>It is a private American company that enables users to create their...
<ul><li>Using our blogs was a key part of the process of receiving audience feedback. For people to be able to complete ou...
<ul><li>In order to put our film onto our blogs we had to upload it to YouTube in advance.  </li></ul><ul><li>This was a g...
<ul><li>Male  60% </li></ul><ul><li>Female  40%  </li></ul>
Everyone who completed our survey were between the age of 15-20, this suggests that most people in this age bracket use co...
<ul><li>About 50% of our audience said that they liked the reality of our documentary. </li></ul><ul><li>People also liked...
<ul><li>This shows that people in the age range of 15-20 tend to not watch documentaries. This suggests that we may have t...
<ul><li>80% said that our documentary would appeal to both males and females. </li></ul><ul><li>The other 20% said it woul...
<ul><li>These results are difficult to analyse. As they are 50/50 I think we done the right thing to target our audience a...
<ul><li>From our results we concluded that many people really enjoyed the shots that showed some of our characters past. P...
<ul><li>This is a really positive result as one of the values we gave our documentary was that it changes the typical ster...
<ul><li>Again this is a positive outcome. We chose our specific target audience (15-20) so that people who were studying m...
<ul><li>The outcome of our advertising campaign has been very positive. Our target audience seems to have been predominant...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Slideshow Audience Feedback

358

Published on

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
358
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
2
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
1
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Transcript of "Slideshow Audience Feedback"

  1. 1. By Amy & Aimee
  2. 2. <ul><li>Free online survey software. </li></ul><ul><li>It is a private American company that enables users to create their own web-based surveys. </li></ul><ul><li>Creating a survey using survey monkey was very easy and simple. </li></ul><ul><li>It is a great way to collect and analyse results as survey monkey does the percentages of the answers given. </li></ul><ul><li>Because it is an online survey my partner and I could put it onto our blogs which was a good way of letting people know that we were doing a survey. </li></ul><ul><li>Another advantage of using survey monkey is that people don't mind completing the survey as it is very quick and easy to do. </li></ul>
  3. 3. <ul><li>Using our blogs was a key part of the process of receiving audience feedback. For people to be able to complete our survey we needed to make our film, posters and radio advert available for people to see. We was able to do this using our blogs. We also created a link on our blog which enabled people to go straight to the survey. </li></ul>
  4. 4. <ul><li>In order to put our film onto our blogs we had to upload it to YouTube in advance. </li></ul><ul><li>This was a great way to get your films and ideas out there. </li></ul><ul><li>We also used facebook to tag people to let them know about our survey, to encourage people to leave feedback. </li></ul>
  5. 5. <ul><li>Male 60% </li></ul><ul><li>Female 40% </li></ul>
  6. 6. Everyone who completed our survey were between the age of 15-20, this suggests that most people in this age bracket use computers regularly and they therefore found out about our survey via YouTube or Facebook.
  7. 7. <ul><li>About 50% of our audience said that they liked the reality of our documentary. </li></ul><ul><li>People also liked that it taught them something about schizophrenics that they didn't know. The comments we received suggests that our documentary showed them a different side of a schizophrenic. </li></ul><ul><li>A few people also said that they liked our documentary because of the shots and angles we used to show how his life has changed. </li></ul>
  8. 8. <ul><li>This shows that people in the age range of 15-20 tend to not watch documentaries. This suggests that we may have targeted our audience slightly too young, we may have been more successful if we targeted an older audience. </li></ul>
  9. 9. <ul><li>80% said that our documentary would appeal to both males and females. </li></ul><ul><li>The other 20% said it would appeal more to women because it is an emotional story. </li></ul><ul><li>Targeting our documentary at both males and females seems like the right thing to have done as a large majority said that it would appeal to both genders. </li></ul>
  10. 10. <ul><li>These results are difficult to analyse. As they are 50/50 I think we done the right thing to target our audience at 15-20 year olds. By putting it out there for people under 18 it just means that we are more likely to have a larger number of people who watch it. </li></ul>
  11. 11. <ul><li>From our results we concluded that many people really enjoyed the shots that showed some of our characters past. People seemed to like looking into someone's past and seeing the effects the illness has had. </li></ul><ul><li>A majority of people also liked that it improved their knowledge on schizophrenia. </li></ul><ul><li>This implies that it has achieved one of its aims of being educational, this is great as we specifically targeted our audience at 15-20 year olds for that reason, as we wanted those who study mental illness, for example psychology students to be able to watch the documentary. </li></ul>
  12. 12. <ul><li>This is a really positive result as one of the values we gave our documentary was that it changes the typical stereotype of schizophrenics. The results suggest that many people did feel or think differently about them after watching the documentary. </li></ul>
  13. 13. <ul><li>Again this is a positive outcome. We chose our specific target audience (15-20) so that people who were studying mental illness or people who were just simply interested in it, could see the effects it has. </li></ul>
  14. 14. <ul><li>The outcome of our advertising campaign has been very positive. Our target audience seems to have been predominantly successful. </li></ul><ul><li>As it allows those who are studying schizophrenia to see the effects of such a dreadful illness. </li></ul><ul><li>Our results also imply that we were correct to target our documentary at both males and females. </li></ul><ul><li>Although the survey showed that people aged 15-20 do not usually watch documentaries, all of the comments we received were very positive. However the results of our survey do imply that people under the age of 18 would not want to watch it, this may be because it is about a serious issue based on a real person. Therefore, we may have made a mistake by targeting people under the age of 18. </li></ul>
  1. A particular slide catching your eye?

    Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

×