1. The Story of Pepsi By: Baylee Cothorn and Anna Grace Lane
2. Our Goal at PepsiCo Our mission is to be the worlds premier consumer products companyfocused on convenient foods and beverages. We seek to produce financialrewards to investors as we provide opportunities for growth and enrichmentto our employees, our business partners and the communities in which weoperate. And in everything we do, we strive for honesty, fairness andintegrity.
3. All about Pepsi
4. How it all got started• Began in the summer of 1898• New Bern, North Carolina• Pharmacist Caleb Bradham created the beverage Pepsi- Cola.
6. Major Competitors• Coca-Cola• Dr. Pepper/ Snapple• Kraft
7. Benefits at PepsiCo• Offers total rewards – Pay – Heath care – Wellness programs – Retirement plans – And work/life benefits
8. Research & Development• Constantly innovating • Improvement in new products/ideas existing products• Global Beverages • Modernization of Group and Global production process Snacks Group • Development of – Main goal is focusing on development – Plan to collaborate with Global Nutrition
9. Leadership of PepsiCo Indra N. Nooyi Chairman/Chief Exc. Officer, PepsiCo John Compton Brian Cornell President, PepsiCo Chief Exc. Officer PepsiCo Am. FoodsAlbert P. Carey Zein Abdalla Sadd Abdul-Latif Chief Exc. Officer, Chief Exc. Officer, PepsiCo Asia, Chief Exc. Officer, PepsiCo EuropePepsiCo Am. Beverages Middle East, Africa
10. Stock History
11. PepsiCo Improving our Environment• Minimizing Waste: – 84.6% of the waste went towards recycling – Waste to Wealth• Climate Change: – Renewable fuel sources in India – Solar Solutions – Energy reductions• Water: – Conserves nearly 13.8 billion liters compared to 2006. – Technological improvements to save water