1. Home Care for the 21st Century!Jim ReynoldsJim.Reynolds@CaringCompanion.NetJune 2013ConnectedHomeCare.com –Home Care for the 21st Century• Your best source for elder care tools, information, andprofessionals• Find and manage elder care with cutting edge tools• Unique ConnectedHomeCare Portal™ gives a “windowinto the living room” of elders needing care• Find out what you need to know forlegal, medical, insurance, and other issues• Connect with family, professionals, and supporters tomanage your loved one’s care
2. Conﬁdentiality NoticeThis Business Plan is conﬁdential and contains proprietary informationand intellectual property of Caring Companion Home Care LLC (also“CCHC”). Neither this Business Plan nor any of the informationcontained herein may be reproduced or disclosed under anycircumstances without the express written permission of CCHC. ThisBusiness Plan discusses, but does not constitute an offer to sell orsolicit an offer to buy, securities of CCHC. Any such offers and sales willbe made only to “Accredited Investors,” as defined in Regulation Dunder the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, pursuant to separateagreements to be negotiated by the parties.
3. Home Care Background & Team• 1992 - Don Reynolds starts AmericanHome Companions (AHC) inOrlando, FL• 1998 – AHC grows to largest privateduty paraprofessional agency inFlorida• 2005 – Don Reynolds retires, AHCsold to daughter Elizabeth ReynoldsMark and son-in-law Jim Mark• 2005 - American Companion Care(ACC) founded, Kansas City KS byNatalie ReynoldsSchneider, RN, GCM• Jim Reynolds founds CaringCompanion Home Care & beginsserving clients November 2009 CONFIDENTIAL
4. Jim Reynolds / CHC Background• General Manager, Princeton ReviewSoftware - #1 Market Position• IBM National Practice Leader forMobile & Wireless Services• IBM Gold Circle Winner (top1%), multiple awards• CEO, Caring Companion Home Care• NPR Recognized CCHC in its “Agingin America” series, 2010• Princeton graduate cumlaude, Wharton MBA
5. Serving Elder Care Families Means AddressingNeeds of Many Community MembersClients Receiving CarePrivate Duty Home Care AgenciesAgency CaregiversRemote FamilyFamily CaregiversDirect Hire CaregiversOther Care ProfessionalsCONFIDENTIAL
6. Serving Elder Care Families Means AddressingNeeds of Many Community MembersClients Receiving CarePrivate Duty Home Care AgenciesAgency CaregiversRemote FamilyFamily CaregiversDirect Hire CaregiversOther Care ProfessionalsConnectedHomeCare.comThe must-have killer app for anyone working innon-medical elder home care. Agencies, familymembers, home care workers, and otherprofessionals use it as their communicationshub to exchange mission-critical informationfast, so better care decisions can be mademore quickly.• Better care• Lower Cost• Less StressFind out why!CONFIDENTIAL
7. CONFIDENTIALValue Proposition – A “Window Into the LivingRoom” of an Aging Adult Receiving Custodial CareCONFIDENTIAL
8. CONFIDENTIALDaily photos, event logs, meals and medsreports, and status changes.
9. Clients Receiving CarePrivate Duty Home Care AgenciesServing Private Duty Means Addressing Needsof Many Community MembersPrivate Duty Agency NeedsOrder ManagementJob SchedulingCalendarPayrollInvoicingReportingCRM featuresPrivate Duty Home Care Agencies benefit from highly discounted agencymanagement software, and from being able to offer a private, secure portal totheir client families with online daily visit reports. On-site caregivers also notehome supplies that are needed and post a recommended shopping cart,including personal and home supplies, groceries, and prescription drug refills.Agency receive a percentage of purchases placed via our system. CONFIDENTIAL
10. Clients Receiving CareRemote FamilyRemote Family NeedsTimely updates on client statusEasy means to send & receive messages to theright caregiver on the team, and trackcommunications historyReliable confirmation of compliance to medregimen, PT, and related care plan itemsConsolidated communications system with otherfamily members, all care team membersView of visit schedule and staffingOnline invoice presentation and paymentConvenient method to place orders for personal &home supplies, groceries, prescription refillsRemote Family benefit from using their private, secure portal to viewonline daily visit reports. The portal also serves as a centralcommunications hub for family and care team members. Remotefamily and review and approve recommended shopping carts from on-site caregivers to provide personal and home supplies, groceries, andprescription drug refills.Family CaregiversServing Private Duty Means Addressing Needsof Many Community MembersCONFIDENTIAL
11. Serving Private Duty Means Addressing Needsof Many Community MembersClients Receiving CareDirect Hire Caregiver NeedsOrder ManagementJob SchedulingCalendarInvoicingReportingDirect Hire Caregivers will benefit by the value-added service they can providevia the online family portal – better than higher-priced agencies will have (unlessthe agency uses our system) – and the share of e-commerce transactions theyearn from their client family purchases. Furthermore, the service’s marketingweb pages provide independent caregivers with new prospective clients andmarked improved SEO.Direct Hire CaregiversCONFIDENTIAL
12. Serving Private Duty Means Addressing Needsof Many Community MembersClients Receiving CareOther Care Professional NeedsStatus checksPlan of Treatment ComplianceMed regimen trackingCare schedulingOther Care Professionals (social workers, geriatric caremanagers, nurses, etc.) benefit from the system by being able tocheck on the status of cases they manage without having to makean on-site visit or get the family or proper caregiver on the phone.Improved information flow leads to better decisions, faster, and tooverall better levels of care.Other Care ProfessionalsCONFIDENTIAL