1. New Features Simplifying Scrum Online May 11 2009
2. Agilebuddy is now integrated with Git Git Integration If you use Git to store your source code then you now have a way to track the full end-to-end development lifecycle
3. With Git integration you will be able to: Git Integration <ul><li>Auto-link to Agilebuddy User Stories, Tasks and Bugs from Git commit messages </li></ul><ul><li>View source control history through Agilebuddy’s activity feeds </li></ul><ul><li>View source control commit history contextually by User Story, Task or Bug </li></ul><ul><li>Link to Git commits from the activity feed for direct source code inspection </li></ul>
4. Git Integration To start integrating Agilebuddy with Git you must be an administrator Click on the Administration link on the top right side of your Agilebuddy screen. And then click on the repositories tab
5. Git Integration Select configure a new repository, and in the Configure dialog popup, select your product and Version Control Type, in this case Git
6. Git Integration Click on show configuration details for detailed instructions on how to configure Git integration
7. Git Integration Follow the configuration details as described below
8. REST API Agilebuddy now has REST API providing you easy access to your data via an XML-based, RESTful API Note: The Agilebuddy API allows clients to make up to 100 calls an hour.
9. REST API To start you must be an administrator. Click on the Administration link on the top right side of your Agilebuddy screen.
10. REST API Follow the details provided for full integration instructions
11. Agilebuddy has added product and iteration columns to the homepage to add visibility to users working on multiple projects. Product and iteration columns
12. For assistance or support please email: [email_address] For sales inquiries please email: [email_address]